Thread: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Yeah! Women win!

Thank GOD, THE WOMEN WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, who's out?

Blago, or Bret????????????
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Selita- great job not answering that question. Also great the women don't let their inner turmoils spill out into the boardroom until it is necessary.

So glad the women won. Time for a Blago exit. This is a one bad hairdo show!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Blago should be gone. Bret did most of the creative work, but Rod was the project manager and did nothing.

Glad Selita said Blago was napping (when she was asked). Then Blago gives that Winston Churchill cock&bull story.
    Time for this creep to go.

Rod should be gone. He didn't give them the info they needed to do the task right.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3869709;
    Glad Selita said Blago was napping (when she was asked). Then Blago gives that Winston Churchill cock&bull story.
    Time for this creep to go.
    You took the words right out of my mouth!

I almost died laughing when Selita said Blago was taking a nap and he came back with that sunglasses bull!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh bullcrap, Trump is trying to save Blago's arse. Such garbage, Trump plays favorites way too much, and Blago is definitely on that favorites list.

He played the race card, the religion card, and the rock star card to try and save Blago. Somewhere in the pasts of these two exists a sweetheart deal, I can feel it.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Y'gotta give Blago credit for trying to creatively talk his way out of a quicksand trap that his complete ignorance of basic 21st century technical communication created for him.

A politician double and triple-talking, trying to save his ass.

Why am I SO not surprised?

+ Reply to Thread