+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Brett FINALLY gets what he blabs on and on about wanting EVERY challenge. He's the official "Number two guy". The designated "right hand man". And now you can tell maybe he sees what a stupid idea that is.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm starting to wonder if Sharon has the flu, pneumonia, asthma, or something.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Can't they FINALLY get Sharon a freaking doctor? I know there's a compressed timeline and it hasn't REALLY been 4 weeks since they started this. But it probably DOES have to have been at least 2 weeks. That's still a long time to be sick.

Brett lusts after yet ANOTHER woman showing up. A worthy object of lust this time admittedly (more because she's smart, which adds to it since she's not exactly model material), but its a pattern, yes? I bet he'd drool over Ivanka, if he didn't on some level sense Trump would murder him.
    Last edited by Krom; 04-04-2010 at 09:45 PM.

The return of George!

Brett-stop macking on the ladies-this is not "Rock of Love"
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Selita is really pretty.
    Anyway, this Blago PM thing has GOT to be to try to throw the viewer off. It's way too obvious that he is worthless.
    Okay, Bret. Easy, boy. Erin Burnett - beautiful? Not really.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Seriously, creative task and they have Cyndi Lauper and are not fully utilizing her? As much as I hate to say it, at least Blago had the right idea and left creative stuff to their most creative guy, Bret.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3869657;
    Can't they FINALLY get Sharon a freaking doctor? I know there's a compressed timeline and it hasn't REALLY been 4 weeks since they started this. But it probably DOES have to have been at least 2 weeks. That's still a long time to be sick.
    TOO long.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Hard to believe Sharon hasn't seen a doctor or at least gotten some cough suppressant.

Bret knows Ivanka is off limits - for one thing she's a newlywed. And he's not really her type.

Since the beginning of the season Sharon has been hacking into the mic. The woman does need more than a spot of tea for this one. I'd be afraid to breathe around her right now, unless I was Holly. As evil as that woman is coming off right now no illness would want her.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Man, even if he's somehow miraculously cleared of his criminal charges, Slago would be lucky to be able to run for Dogcatcher after this. He comes off like a man who couldn't run a bath.

+ Reply to Thread