+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Of all the people who support the autistic community we have Holly and Darryl on this season. Screw you Trump!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

This challenge is almost too good to be believed . . .

Blago can't find his way (apparently) around a cell phone (OK, BARELY for that!) or a computer to save his soul!

Yet, he's got to contact his team from on the road to give 'em info about the project!

Unless the girls ruin it for themselves with infighting, they've damn near got this one in the bag.

I'm with everybody else's take on Holly, too . . .

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

And Sharon is NOT the one to screw with, so I'm thinking Holly'd better be very, very careful!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Universal must be SO pleased to have Gov. Hair show up. I mean that's a P.R. coup for them, right?

Trump must have REALLY had to spin this a lot to get companies to not cancel the moment they heard about this public relations nightmare showing up on their doorstep.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Blago can't text, email, is computer illiterate, can barely use a cell phone.
    I loved that Michael chose him to be PM.
    BUT . . .will the team save Blago in order to win??

Holly - shaddup.

Blago-can't email, can't text, probably has a little note sewn into his underwear to remind him to breathe,and yet he will probably win. His team will carry him. It's the universe's little joke.

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3869644;
    Blago-can't email, can't text, probably has a little note sewn into his underwear to remind him to breathe,and yet he will probably win. His team will carry him. It's the universe's little joke.
    Wow.

God knows, I hate to say it, but I'm afraid you could be right.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

There is so much foreshadowing about the girls doing well and the men failing on this task, that it really makes you think that the men will win after all.

FORT Fogey

I think so too. With Bret Michaels as the creative mind on this one, Rocksolid will be hard to beat.

Still, Tenacity has some creative genius also, if they can get it together and just WORK THE TASK.

BTW, can I just say how much I love this task. Way better than some security company advertorial.

Blago assigned tasks because he had to, the bleeding big haired idiot that he is.
    Selita needs to do the same and has yet to do so-may be her downfall.

ETA- He just assigned more than the task-he assigned the entire dang thing to Brett.

-Unknown Author-

The girls are late getting their info . . .

And Bret looks like somebody dumped his brains into a blender and hit "puree" . . .

Boy, oh boy.

+ Reply to Thread