+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I stand by my opinion- I like Sharon most of the time, sometimes I don't She has crossed the line into crass from time to time. I think Cyndi could have handled that one, but as I said if Holly can dish it she should be able to take it. Plain and simple, Holly had gotten on her nerves, and she saw an opportunity to attack and so she did. Had Cyndi been the one to say it I would have likely been thrilled.

As for Strawberry, he doesn't have an autistic child, it's just a cause he has taken up. His wife's sister is a special education teacher and that's what introduced him to the autism community. Actually, it's a cause his wife supports more than he does, but he is the name recognition in the family and therefore the driving force of the charity. In the end Donald made a donation, but if you sign up for this show you should be in the fight. There are reasons when people need to quit, however, there has been no indication that Darryl had one other than he just wasn't up for it.

I also said I understand that everyone is deeply committed to their charities, but that parenthood thing is a motivator like no other. I highly doubt Darryl would have slacked if the cause had been that personal to him. That's what I meant by Holly and Brett having that extra push. Once again, my opinion and while I respect your opinion, I stand by mine, "bullcrap" or not.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 04-06-2010 at 02:25 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Re: 4/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3869805;
    2. Apparently the men's team only gave one kid Slytherin title and the others Griffendor. Never mind there are two other houses - Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and they could've varied it up. I don't read the books and even I know this much of the series.
    To be fair, all of the main characters from the book are in Gryffindor, and all the villains are in Slytherin. The other two houses pretty much do nothing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011