+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3/28 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/28 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

trump is so starstruck by pro athletes.

if darryl strawberry wasn't a jock, he wouldn't make excuses for him and he would've been fired before this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I'm starting to think that Trump has something going on with Blago, some sort of business dealings that mean Trump wants Blago to get a better image, and this is how he is helping Blago do that.

FORT Fogey

darryl strawberry is LAZY.

he deserves to go home.

Trump doesn't edit the show. So if he is trying to help Blago it might not work out.

Anything on this show can be used against Blago. I would bet his lawyers don't like him on the show. That scene where he is talking to someone about their not being a paper trail last episode can now be supenaed. Blago isn't doing himself any favors being on this show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Cyndi's upcoming "Muggles and Wizards" (or as she pronounces it "Mug-oohs and Wizz-odds") moment looks like potential comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3864884;
    I'm starting to think that Trump has something going on with Blago, some sort of business dealings that mean Trump wants Blago to get a better image, and this is how he is helping Blago do that.
    I think Slagovich made conditions to come on the show, and this is Trump's version of "honoring" it.

Then again, I know that Trump was breaking into Chicago real estate over the last decade or so, and maybe some favors changed hands over that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

shoot, i missed the ending. who got fired? thanks...

Daryl Strawberry got fired. He basically told Trump he wanted to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3864913;
    shoot, i missed the ending. who got fired? thanks...
    Darryl Strawberry did after basically pleading to get fired for "the good of the team." I was hoping it'd be a double firing so he and Michael would both go.

Strawberry sickens me. I've disliked this guy since the 1996 WS. I am biased because I'm a Braves fan and hate all things related to the Yankees, but putting his playing aside, he as a person has never been someone I liked. He did utterly nothing to improve my opinion of him, the way he cut out on his charity and basically did zip the whole time tonight. He ought to be ashamed of himself, but of course not. He "did it for the team." Spare me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3864884;
    It's a male hair-bonding thing. Seriously, I agree that it is all an attempt at image-building: much-maligned former governor facing serious charges but unselfishly putting aside his own troubles to work hard for charity. He just happens to be doing it on network TV so everyone can be sure to see it.

FORT Fogey

It's creepy when a contestant quits on a reality competition show, but it's practically criminal when one -- and a celebrity at that -- quits on his charity. Bad move, Strawberry. I hope he cuts that charity a check.

+ Reply to Thread