+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3/28 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/28 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

so why isn't sharon defending cyndi? is she watching her own back?

The women should be humbled by Cyndi. Of all the people in the room Cyndi understood the concept more than any of the others.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I love how Summer and Michael shot Cyndi down, but the experts said Cyndi was right.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg;3864856;
    so why isn't sharon defending cyndi? is she watching her own back?
    IMHO Sharon knows that Cyndi can defend herself. Cyndi has been in this industry for far too long to not know be able to take a little criticism.

The women deserved the win. Their concept would be easier to fix then the men's. The women got the emotional component that the ad needed.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

i can understand why the women won, but summer doesn't deserve this credit. she's crying and she was a BITCH to cyndi. summer was practically illiterate during the entire task.

and why can't trump say "the companies hated both of your proposals" ? it's just not honest to say both were good, because NEITHER was good. why do i watch this frickin show???

on the men's team, michael johnson is clearly a bright guy, but that advertorial was entirely his vision. he made every decision, as far as i can tell. how can you not fire the project manager?

blago is a disaster, but i'd hate to see that trainwreck leave the show so soon.

If Michael had gone along with Bret's original design of the ad, their team might have won. Bret's version was simpler and more on the lines of what the women had.
    Michael will bring in the gov and Brett to the boardroom with him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3864864;
    IMHO Sharon knows that Cyndi can defend herself. Cyndi has been in this industry for far too long to not know be able to take a little criticism.
    i disagree. sharon effed everything when she talked one-on-one to the camera. she protected her own ass when she got in the boardroom.

cyndi lauper is obviously an emotional person. a little support would've gone a long way. i never said she couldn't support herself. she's part of a TEAM, and there was piling on there.

now summer's crying. SHUT UP.

At least Summer has the self awareness to feel bad about what she did.

Darrel should be fired. He doesn't want to be there.

Blago should be fired, he is mostly useless except for our entertainment. And I am getting drunk taking a shot every time he says "I didn't do it." So he should get fired for my sobriety.

And Michael should be fired for pushing his vision and having it lose.

+ Reply to Thread