+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3/28 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: 3/28 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I love Sharon. She tells it like it is, and she gets Cyndi. I hope those two stay to the end.

Sharon definately has a soft spot for Cyndi. Cyndi's best strength is at show time.

But Summer is definately done with Cyndi. And not handling her well at all. Both Summer and the men's guy need to assign them to a task and be done with it.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Ha. I KNEW there was a kind of "old vs. young" alliance split on the women's team. The way Sharon got incensed on Cyndi's behalf and her dissin' of the young uns' seems to agree with that.

Disgrace-ovich is apparently even more of a millstone for his team than Bret. Can't type. Can't be trusted to talk to anyone. Can't be used for his image. Etc.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Oh . . .I was wrong . . . BLAGO is the one who is computer illiterate.
    So his excuse is he was Governor and before that Congressman and people did all that for him. umm hmm

FORT Fogey

oh, cripes....summer is NO better than cyndi.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I almost want the women to lose so Summer can get fired. Really not liking her now.

Someone on the women's team needs to take charge. Screw team leader, if they are out of their depth and you don't take the reigns you will lose!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

darryl strawberry -- another human being ruined by drugs.

Here's why Cyndi is worth putting up with: People in the public LOVE her and will just give her free stuff.

Yup. That will especially help if they have one of those scavenger hunt type tasks, where they have limited money to go buy a laundry list of stuff.

And now Straw gives excuses for bein' lazy! Heh. He and Bret probably collaborated on these excuses.

You know, "The Straw and Rod Show" is oddly entertaining. In a creepy kind of way.

Interesting. In that teaser, we learned that Cyndi has apparently ACTUALLY watched previous seasons of the show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Sorry Summer, we have to break up. MY new favorite is Maria....

+ Reply to Thread