+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 3/28 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/28 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

so we're going to get blago's "premature ejaculation" scene that nbc has been pimping in the credits every week.

classy blago, classy nbc.

I hope the mens team wins the task, otherwise Brett will be boardroom bound for sure. His team really does not care for his act.

Summer definately mis-handling Cyndi.

Tell her she asks too many questions and you are worried about getting done in time. Be straight up. And have something else for her to do.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I don't like how some of them are treating Cyndi. Yes, she is out there, she is a creative spirit. But she always comes through for the ladies. Cyndi came up with their Kodak slogan, Cyndi got everyone singing and having fun when the power kept going out in the Kodak store, etc.

I'm guessing Bret doesn't know how to do graphics, and that's why he wants to do grunt work.

Guess everyone realizes Blago would NOT be a good spokesperson.

Brett wants to be the "right hand man" EVERY challenge so far, doesn't he (well, every one he's not leading in)?

I guess Brett either didn't HEAR, or listen, to the "he's a good leader but a horrible follower" comment last episode.

And Slago talks about premature ejaculation. And then in his interview piece immediate goes into a salespitch for his time in office.

Wow, Summer is very Sinbadish in her (lack of) leadership, isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3864798;
    I'm guessing Bret doesn't know how to do graphics, and that's why he wants to do grunt work.
    Yes. But only if he's still "the right hand man". Really, he seems to want to position himself as "essential" every week as part of his strategy, no matter how much the truth is that he's the exact opposite.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I liked Maria when she was on Outback Jack.

Summer is in over her head. I don't think the women understand the concept of this challenge very well.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

blago is definitely nuts or a sociopath.

he has no idea how others see him, and he truly believes he's an innocent man instead of a pond scum crook.

FORT Fogey

i love cyndi lauper, but she'd wear VERY thin if you were locked up in a room with her for a long time.

+ Reply to Thread