+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Why anyone would mistake Blago for Donny is nuts. He looks more like Bob The Builder.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying watching this show. It's my first season of Celebrity Apprentice. Sinbad WAS really a bad project manager. His problem was communication and effective delegation. Brett should not have had to ask him over and over for direction. And basically his teammates had not been led in order to see the goal clearly. I love the women's team and Maria was really a good team manager and truly rocked that challenge. Cyndi is....well Cyndi (bless her sweet heart!). When it's time for her to be ON....SHE'S ON! People LOVE her (including ME!) and it would be a mistake for tenacity to get rid of her due to her star power. I don't mind Holly being so outspoken one bit. She brings something to the table and always works hard. In fact, I'm really impressed with Summer, Maria, AND Selita. Sharon has always been my girl...I mean...she managed Ozzy! But DANG....why did she have to cough on the cupcakes???? LOL That was insane.

I was so impressed with Maria. She could be a threat to take it all.

I'm always so off and on with Sharon and all of her projects. I absolutely loved her before she hosted Charm School 2 on VH1. But once CS2 finished, I really turned off on her. But now, I'm kind of ambivalent.

I think Cyndi is my favorite. She's great to watch.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Cyndi's my fave, as well. I like Sharon, but she gets kind of grating after a while.

I think Trump will do his best to keep Cyndi in the competition for as long as he can.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ger

I think Sinbad was the guy to go home this week, he just was not a project manager.

I also love Sharon and think she is really smart.
    Also like Cindy and hope they stick around for some time.

FORT Newbie

So I'm watching Celebrity Apprentice Sunday night and I suddenly see Bret Michaels in Kodak Moment pictures with fans in front of the band ZO2's gear. Since ZO2 is one of my favorite bands I'm thinking how awesome! Of course ZO2 has played with Poison and Bret Michaels multiple times so who better to help Bret out in this situation. A rocker needs authentic equipment right? The Rocksolid team had some great photo ops.

I wish Bret the best in the Celebrity Apprentice competition because the American Diabetes Association is a great charity. Thank you ZO2 for coming to Bret's aid. By the way if you love great rock and roll you should check out ZO2. I love those guys! And as demonstrated in Celebrity Apprentice, ZO2 is not only talented but also great guys willing to help a friend in a heartbeat.

FORT Fogey

I'll watch tonight because Desperate Housewives is a rerun (and B&S is not on again!), but I just can't get very interested so far this season. The celebrity tasks seem repetitive from one season to the next. They need more creative staff people to come up with different and exciting tasks, perhaps in more unusual settings, that would be fun to see celebrities perform. Last week I fell asleep halfway through. If tonight isn't more interesting, I'm done. I'll just read here who won in the end, for curiosity's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3860135;
    anyone else think Maria's hat just looked like a head wound? ick
    Head wound didn't come to mind at the time, good one. And ya,...ick. What the heck was that thing? Was she trying to be fashionable? Looked like haute couture meets the street. Not a good mix. I think she missed the less is more memo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456