+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3859878;
    Maybe not.

Bret ain't lookin' too good right now, either.

Blago?

A leader?

Please.

The only place HE could lead anybody is straight to hell, I think.
    Don't forget jail. Something gives me the feeling he can lead a few people there as well.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3859879;
    Not sure how valuable Sharon is a team member, but damn she is good for sound bites!
    One of the major reasons I like her!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3859882;
    One of the major reasons I like her!
    I think Trump does as well. Don't see her leaving anytime soon.

Summer is really growing on me.

If Brett goes it is a shame. Sinbad really set him up.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3859881;
    Don't forget jail. Something gives me the feeling he can lead a few people there as well.
    Oh.

Yeah.

That IS right, ain't it?

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Sinbad deserved to be fired. But not sure how much of a asset Brett is going to be. He looks like he is running on fumes.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Bye IsBad. You was bad!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3859886;
    Sinbad deserved to be fired. But not sure how much of a asset Brett is going to be. He looks like he is running on fumes.
    Yeah, he DID.

Bret dodged a bullet, though, and I agree that he looks like he's working on his very last nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3859883;
    Summer is really growing on me.
    I think there's an alliance of sorts between all of the younger, slightly less famous women on that team. I get a vague impression of Maria, Summer and Selita being solid with each other, while Holly stands on the sideline wishing she was either 10 years younger, or slightly more famous, Cyndi just acts like Cyndi and Sharon sits back amused watching it all.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

isn't this the second week in a row "Rock of Love" was referenced by Brett? Perhaps not an awesome reality tv experience for him.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3859893;
    I think there's an alliance of sorts between all of the younger, slightly less famous women on that team. I get a vague impression of Maria, Summer and Selita being solid with each other, while Holly stands on the sideline wishing she was either 10 years younger, or slightly more famous, Cyndi just acts like Cyndi and Sharon sits back amused watching it all.
    Agree mostly with your assessment. But I think Sharon is their Den mother and will protect them as they will protect her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast