+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I don't think I have wanted the guys to lose more than tonight!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Sharon on food was not a good idea.

Holly read my mind. Why in hell is Sharon handling food? My cupcake would be in the trash.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Love Sharon, but, no, I wouldn't eat a cupcake, either.

Hope the girls can survive the power outages.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Sucks that their power keeps going out. They will probably lose because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3859861;
    I HOPE not, but probably.

Damn.

HMMMMMMMMM . . .

Nobody's selling Kodak product in the guys' store and the execs noted that.

Maybe the girls have a chance, after all.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh please, Trump would pick Blago being mistaken for Donny. That isn't even a challenge.

If the guys lose, it will because they didn't have anyone selling the product, just themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3859851;
    Wow, I like Holly but don't like her on this. Calculate blame much?
    I also found myself giggling a bit at some of her conduct with the kids. Like any kid anywhere is going to know Holly Robinson from any random lady off the street?

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3859861;
    Be a shame, since Maria has turned out to be a better "leader" than any of the other three we've seen thus far. Then again, this show isn't really about who's the best leader.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3859865;
    If the guys lose, it will because they didn't have anyone selling the product, just themselves...
    I think so, too.

If I were a Kodak exec, walked in, and nobody was over there physically and personally pushing our merch, I'd SO be not a happy camper.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast