+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3/14 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: 3/14 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Now WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIT a minute . . .

Ivanka thought the guys' price point was too HIGH earlier on . . .

And NOW she's saying the women's price point was possibly too LOW???

HUH?

I think I just fell down a rabbit hole, or something.

Talk about talking out of BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I think it is wrong to ask them who they would fire. You fess up, noone wants anything to do with you.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3854733;
    Now WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIT a minute . . .

Ivanka thought the guys' price point was too HIGH earlier on . . .

And NOW she's saying the women's price point was possibly too LOW???

HUH?

I think I just fell down a rabbit hole, or something.

Talk about talking out of BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Don't know much about her, but I know I don't respect what she says now.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

I see two mistakes - the lower price point which clogged the restaurant and not bringing the high-rollers in from the waiting line.

Cyndi is responsible for both, IMO. Next would be Carol who should have thought of it as she was on the street (it's great that Holly eventually thought of it, but it was far too late to do anything about it).

Reg. who should go, the thing is that Carol and Cyndi would make for good draws at future challenges that require name-appeal. Other than Sharon Osbourne, NONE of the other women have what they have. Despite tonight's mistakes, it would be foolhardy to send either of them home. The redhead or Olympian should go.

Hardworkers but they don't bring in the dough and have zero name recognition.
    Last edited by Jexter; 03-14-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Smells like Carol might be out.

Maybe.

ETA . . .

Carol's out, and I give her credit for asking for money for her charity.

Good move.

And good for The Hair for coming across with the ducats.
    Last edited by ness; 03-14-2010 at 10:58 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Cyndi is just not cut out for the business world, she is much too kind hearted. I hope she is not the one getting fired tonight.

Depends on if Cyndi brings people to save her ass or not.

Carol is fired. Dumb move.

Really, even tho I like her, Cyndi should have been fired. She is a terrible manager.

Really hated to see any of them go. In the end I was hoping Cyndi would go because she doesn't seem cut out for this-but I knew she would stay. She's wacky tv gold! It's like having Lucille Ball show up to work.
    I loved when she was aksing if she should call Rosie, and she proceeded to insult both Donald and his wife in the process. Have to love that she doesn't give a damn whose show this is.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread