+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rod Blagojevich - Season 3

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Rod Blagojevich - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3858699;
    The joke here is that his hair looks like Lego hair.
    I knew I had seen his hairdo somewhere before! It was in my son's lego set!

This guy is a total sleaze ball! Spending his time trying to convince everyone he is innocent!

I thought I'd never say this - but I do hope that Blag had said this so much during his filming that Donald watched it, said "enough of this" fire him but when he did, go and tell him that all this "I'm innocent" stuff is making him look worse and worse, is a bad move in a business - and business does include taking responsibility, and fire his butt in an embarrassing way.

He's innocent until proven guilty (even with the evidence he has against him) - but constantly whining about being innocent doesn't help your case.

I don't like the guy at all, but I do find him to be great comic relief on the show. So, I hope he stays for a while longer.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3858699;
    He's a disgrace to the citizens of IL. So corrupt, and left us in a mountain of debt. I moved here from Mass (taxachusetts we called it).....little did I know..

The joke here is that his hair looks like Lego hair.
    As a resident of Illinois, I completely concur!!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3858814;
    I don't like the guy at all, but I do find him to be great comic relief on the show. So, I hope he stays for a while longer.
    I agree. If nothing, he is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3858814;
    I hate to admit it, but I agree. A lot of the really funny moments for me involve him. I think he made The Soup on E! two weeks in a row. I hated the fact he was cast as the yick factor was way too high for me, but I begrudgingly admit I've been entertained thus far.

He's not even your stereotypical bozo, sleazebag, and/or smarmy politician. He's like a daggone cartoon of a politician. From what I've seen on the show alone, forget the governorship-- How the heck this man would ever manage to get elected to the position of city dog catcher is beyond me.

The constant politics and campaigning is annoying but he's a persistent little bugger. Got to give him that.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

It was funny that he didn't even know how to turn the PC power on. And his typing skills were just sad Still... it made me feel a little better about myself

I can't stand him, but he is oddly entertaining in a train-wreck, guilty-pleasure sort of way. Like I'd slip him my apple at lunch in the junior high cafeteria, but never admit to having actually met him.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I don't know if Blago helped his image on this show or not. He was seriously inept! I mean, he could barely use a cell phone! Even if he has always had administrative help, he was not a good decision maker in the tasks and did not delegate well! I truly hope he is not typical of the people running our country or we are all in big trouble! The only redeeming quality I saw in him was that he would not crush under Trump's pressure and take Brett Michals into the board room last night. At least his final act on the show was loyalty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast