+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maria Kanellis - Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Maria Kanellis - Season 3

Has Maria ever been a PM??? If so, did her team win?

She was a PM... once I think... and did win.

I'd don't think she's long for this show now though. I'm betting she's the first fired in next week's bloodbath. My guess is that Joan Rivers HATES her (Joan hates pretty young things, and also hates anyone who won't kowtow to her) and that leads to some nasty reactions when it gets to the boardroom.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic

I believe she was a project manager on the episode where they were trying to draw crowds in for, i think, a camera product? basically what i remember is that she was dressed as a wrestler and i do believe her team won.

FORT Fogey

Based on the preview and the angle of Trump's eyes, timing, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she is the first to go this week (i.e. and doesn't make it to the interviews).

She is easy to dismiss, I think, because she is young, a little hyper, a lot immature, pretty, etc. However, I agree with all the posters who think she is actually talented and smart. IMO, she gives off an impression that undermines her real skills. I don't really care for her much, but I stop and remind myself of her successes. She's actually quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3898803;
    Has Maria ever been a PM??? If so, did her team win?
    Maria was the PM for the Kodak challenge, the relaunch of their "Kodak Moment" campaign. She brought in the Make-a-Wish kids, and built the Kodak experience around red carpet, the wrestling ring, and other celeb encounters. Really, Summer won that one for Maria though, with her STELLAR demo and product knowledge of the Kodak products.

Maria's really not that young. She's 28, only about six months younger than Invanka Trump who is leagues more mature. Granted, Maria is used to hanging with "the guys" around the wrestling ring so her sense of humor has been conditioned to be a little less refined, but that's really what got her in trouble last night. She thought she was being funny, when really, she was being wildly inappropriate for a business setting and incredibly imature with the Farrelly Brothers bathroom humor. She did it to herself.
    Last edited by vanillalatte; 05-17-2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: to fix the spelling of Farrelly...before the spelling police see it.

Talk about an innappropriate comment. What was she thinking??!!!
    Curtis always seemed to come off like a gentleman who was respectful. Why did she think she had to disparage him that way?
    Totally classless woman IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Wow! Maria, REALLY??? But I know what it's like to try to tell a joke....and fall flat on my face...and put my foot directly in my mouth. The mood in the boardroom was mighty awkward. I bet she regrets it. I usually do.

FORT Fogey

This was a good lesson for her, I think. Hopefully she'll handle herself more thoughtfully in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12