+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bret Michaels - Season 3

Re: Bret Michaels - Season 3

OMG I was wondering if what happened at the Tony Awards had anything to do with this. But wasn't that like almost a year ago? Wouldn't you think he would have had some symptoms before now?

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3886418;

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soozque;3886118;
    Thanks. I hope he gives us some kind of update. Does anyone know how far in advance the shows are taped?
    When Sharon Osborne was on the Today show last week I think it was, she stated that she had H1N1 when the show was taped last Fall. That is why she was so sick. So I'm assuming it was completed (except the finale) before Christmas. And based on the clothing they seem to be wearing, Fall, not Winter, seems right.

Hope that helps!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Sorry, but what the hell does Donald Trump know about Bret's medical prognosis? How about we leave this to the docs, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3887306;
    Sorry, but what the hell does Donald Trump know about Bret's medical prognosis? How about we leave this to the docs, huh?
    Exactly. Trump is a self-promoting jackass who's just trying to milk some publicity out of this situation. I'm sure, of all people, he's the one Bret's doctors are talking to Trump needs to sit down and shut up. No one cares what he has to say....except Trump himself.

If I'm not mistaken, Bret got very thoroughly checked out after the Tony incident and was found to be perfectly fine. I'd be shocked if that accident had anything to do with the stroke.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3887346;
    Exactly. Trump is a self-promoting jackass who's just trying to milk some publicity out of this situation. I'm sure, of all people, he's the one Bret's doctors are talking to Trump needs to sit down and shut up. No one cares what he has to say....except Trump himself.

If I'm not mistaken, Bret got very thoroughly checked out after the Tony incident and was found to be perfectly fine. I'd be shocked if that accident had anything to do with the stroke.

Especially with the length of time between the accident and the stroke. If he had had problems, it would have happened a lot sooner. And ITA about Trump being a jackass who likes to hear his own voice. Ugh!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Trump was on the Today Show this morning & mentioned the Tony incident again. A doctor on another show I was watching last night said it is highly unlikely this stemmed from that incident being it was so long ago. I agree The Donald needs to keep his opinions to himself..........

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3887350;
    [/B]

Especially with the length of time between the accident and the stroke. If he had had problems, it would have happened a lot sooner. And ITA about Trump being a jackass who likes to hear his own voice. Ugh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3887346;
    I didn't hear about a stroke--has he had one in addition to the hemorrhage? I hope you mis-typed... or am I mixed up and CH is also considered a stroke? Even on Rock of love which is so trashy, I got the impression that Bret was really a good person, and also that most (though not all) of his partying was more talk than actually getting totally drunk--a good thing.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

The Dr on the Today Show said that a brain hemmorhage is a type of stroke.
    I agree QueenB - I never started liking Bret until he was on ROL - it was trashy (LOL) but he came across as being a sincere & caring person. I pray he'll be OK........

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3887466;
    I didn't hear about a stroke--has he had one in addition to the hemorrhage? I hope you mis-typed... or am I mixed up and CH is also considered a stroke? Even on Rock of love which is so trashy, I got the impression that Bret was really a good person, and also that most (though not all) of his partying was more talk than actually getting totally drunk--a good thing.

I just read on ET online and on Fox News that Bret's condition is deteriorating. He is now going to have surgery. Prayers for Bret and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3884968;
    The finale is usually live.......I hope he'll be alright
    It's been "live" during the well rated seasons, but I think taped once or twice during its less well rated ones.

But even when taped, it was only off-set by a few days I think. Its not like there's any chance something's already been "shot" with Bret participating. If there's a finale I'd think its very unlikely Bret will have any part of it. Possibly, I suppose, something could be taped from his "home base", but I don't see why they'd bother (and if he's having surgery now? Forget about it...)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread