+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Bret Michaels - Season 3

Re: Bret Michaels - Season 3

I'm going to have to record Oprah then. My opinion of him has drastically changed since seeing him on this show. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I found the interview very emotional as well. But I thought he looked very, very tired, and the comment about his "lower extremities" not working properly had me wondering if he's having trouble simply walking. His attitude is amazing, but it must take a monumental effort for him to stay positive through this. He didn't say anything about the CA finale or touring, and I wonder if those appearances are being reconsidered.

He keeps talking about all the "rotten" things he's done throughout his life, but at this juncture he sounds like someone who has really embraced the notion of karma, and that you get out of life what you give, and treat people as you would like to be treated. I don't think many people truly arrive at that particular place in their lifetime. I find him very sincere and confident enough to wear his heart on his sleeve, and he is quickly becoming an example to those faced with adversity and health issues. As Oprah said, he is finding a whole new demographic of fans, simply because of his good qualities.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

Just saw Brett on Oprah. As Sharon O. said, he is incredibly endearing and has a good aura. He really does have an amazing way about him.

Other than a puffy right eye and some odd movement on the right side of his mouth, he looked great! His joke about the walnut-sized brain was hysterical and proves he has all his brown power in tact.

Holly is right, though. He needs to sit is Energizer-bunny ass back down and rest for awhile. All this talk about touring, etc. is CRAZY.

And, who cares about the freakin finale of Celebrity Apprentice. I mean, really. I almost wish he wouldn't show up as it would send the message about "priorities" in a very powerful way.

And, the charities won't suffer - the final tasks are already complete, so the last show is simply a matter of crowning the winner.
    Last edited by Jexter; 05-20-2010 at 02:10 AM.

I agree talking about touring is CRAZY! He did look very tired and his lip was a little crooked, but his brain is intact! He probably should just forget about coming to NY for the CA finale (even though I would love to see him again). Trump should just split the money between them and call it a day...........

Just saw Brett on Oprah. As Sharon O. said, he is incredibly endearing and has a good aura. He really does have an amazing way about him.

Other than a puffy right eye and some odd movement on the right side of his mouth, he looked great! His joke about the walnut-sized brain was hysterical and proves he has all his brown power in tact.

Holly is right, though. He needs to sit is Energizer-bunny ass back down and rest for awhile. All this talk about touring, etc. is CRAZY.

And, who cares about the freakin finale of Celebrity Apprentice. I mean, really. I almost wish he wouldn't show up as it would send the message about "priorities" in a very powerful way.

And, the charities won't suffer - the final tasks are already complete, so the last show is simply a matter of crowning the winner.[/QUOTE]

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Yeah, they're going to have to do something different with the finale. I can't imagine putting Bret through the stress of the usual drill of pointing out all of the PM's shortcomings on the task.

I thought the last episode said the winner's new Snapple flavor would be created & sold nationwide -- but I heard Bret's Trop-a-Rocka is out now. So did I misunderstand? They're marketing both of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3909131;
    I thought the last episode said the winner's new Snapple flavor would be created & sold nationwide -- but I heard Bret's Trop-a-Rocka is out now. So did I misunderstand? They're marketing both of them?

Both flavors are out

Snapple - Made From The Best Stuff On Earth

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3909142;
    Thanks. So did I misunderstand, or did they decide later to make both? I'll definitely try the new sugar free option.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3909152;
    Thanks. So did I misunderstand, or did they decide later to make both? I'll definitely try the new sugar free option.

I don't know (since my DVR didn't tape Sunday's episode - I don't know what was said). I have to wait until the repeat tomorrow night to watch it...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3909152;
    I turned on the CC and the exact thing Trump says is:

"The winner will receive $250,000 for Holly or Bret's charity. And all across the country, people will be able to buy the Snapple products you create, and in doing so, they'll be supporting your charities."

So both charities will be getting something from the sales of the 2 teas.

+ Reply to Thread