+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEASON 3 Cast Spoilers!

Re: SEASON 3 Cast Spoilers!

When you say Goldberg, do you mean Whoopi? Because if so, her odds are very very good; have you noticed that a big-name always wins in the end?
    Full list posted on official website. No Whoopi.

Also, I've noticed a distinct lack of attention for Summer Sanders in the previews; I loved her on Figure it Out, and it would kill me if she got fired in Episode 1. Then again, the other one named Summer lost in Episode 1, so....
    Last edited by Badseed; 03-07-2010 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster;3801275;
    I (almost) feel sorry for Donald- each season it seems like we get more "Who??" in the cast...even though the show may end up being interesting in the long run, the "Celebrity" idea is getting stretched to a ridiculous point now...
    I disagree; of the 14 players, I immediately knew who nine were, and why they are famous, when I usually don't recognize more than 3 or 4 out of the bunch. The only ones I am NOT familiar with are Maria, Selita, Carol, Holly and Curtis. I think they might be more well known among 35-and-overs, though, because Summer and Michael Johnson't big Olympics were 1996, Bill Goldberg's WCW and WWF days when he was on T shirts everywhere (to the point that I immediately remembered him, and I don't like pro "wrestling") a bit earlier, and Cyndi was a really huige deal in the early 80"s, while Bret was a superstar a few years later. And surely anyone who turned the news on a couple of years ago recognizes Blagojavich (sp?), and Sharon is, well, Sharon!. Back before he got into a couple of really bad movies, Sinbad was actually very entertaining, and well known, especially when he was a regular at the Apollo.
    Last edited by queenb; 03-09-2010 at 10:41 PM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I don't know most of these players. Doesn't mean it won't be a good show. I'd like to see the original show come back once in a while. Maybe not as often, but occasionally.

So does this one has just two bad boys? Darryl and Blago?
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

I bet Michael Johnson isn't exactly a saint, for some reason.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Ger

I cannot wait for the show to start this season.

I know quite a few who will be on this season and think this will be a really good season.

I also recognized most of the cast this season, and I'm rooting for quite a few of them-so should be an interesting season for me.

My highest hopes are for Darryl. Had to love Darryl if you were from NY and loved baseball. His charity is also very close to my heart, as well as Holly's charity so I hope they do exceptionally well. Bret's charity is close to my heart as well, so I'll be rooting for him to do well also.

I really love Cyndi-she's so wildly entertaining. As is Sharon. Like Sinbad a lot also, and my son was a huge Goldberg fan as a kid. When my husband met him at his place of work he said he was a nice guy, and when he told him about my son he told my husband to bring him down to meet him the next day. Very nice guy. Lots of great charities represented, and I'm excited about who will be on this show for the first time in a while.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Count me in for the "should be a good season" category. I think the cast is great and should be fun to watch. My only beef with the show is how the celeb's tap into the pocketbooks of other celebs. I'd like to see some sort of limit on this because "who you know" ends up counting more than how well they play the game.

Although, I suppose they really can't do something like this because it would look bad, i.e. reducing how much goes to charity.

I preduct Sharon Osbourne to take it all (I normally like Sharon Osbourne, but she said some really nasty things about Susan Boyle (who I adore), and she fell several notches for me).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3851706;
    I don't know most of these players. Doesn't mean it won't be a good show. I'd like to see the original show come back once in a while. Maybe not as often, but occasionally.

So does this one has just two bad boys? Darryl and Blago?
    I'm sure the inevitable next step for this show is a team format combining celebrities with regular contestants.

There was an article on Sinbad that said he had to reschedule several of his comedy show dates due to his appearance on Celebrity Apprentice. I'm assuming that means he lasted longer on the show than was expected, so he probably at least makes it to the halfway point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123