+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Thread: ***spoilers**** 5/10 season finalie discussion thread

Re: ***spoilers**** 5/10 season finalie discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3450448;
    I doubt the designer would risk harming his business FURTHER by telling a lie about Joan. (There's no doubt in my mind that the scene with Annie's encounter with the woman harmed them some).
    In my opinion, he has already harmed his business by discussing problems he may have had with Joan with anyone other than the people who hired him-- if he felt he just had to share with his assistants, he should have put their jobs on the line if they talked about it to anyone, especially Joan's competition. If he refuses to do your party, and allows his people to tell me he won't be doing it because you are a bitch--I won't hire him. What if he thinks I'm a bitch, drops my contract and goes all over town telling all my snobby and gossipy peers about how bitchy I am? Nope, I'll find another planner!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3450561;
    Actually I was using sarcasm in response to a post that indicated Annie wasn't yammering on about her side of the story in the press. I don't love Annie, but I do love the fact that the show is now over and she isn't going on the bitch fest trail about events. Please, could we have more people who know how to shut the hell up?
    Ah... sorry. Sometimes I misread things as literal. Thanks for clearing it up - and I agree - I wish there were more contestants like Annie who shushed up after the fact. I have a feeling she's disappointed and possibly bitter about her losing (I'd been if I raised about three times as much in the fundraising portion of the final challenge), but she hasn't gone on about how bad Joan is or whatnot.

And, queenb, in regard to your comment of "If he refuses to do your party, and allows his people to tell me he won't be doing it because you are a bitch--I won't hire him." For all we know (and this is my opinion) the person whom she spoke with was one of the top managment of his group and was authorized to give that information. Plus, the comments were made AFTER the incident, not during.

Plus, Annie had the right to know what the designer was cancelling from "Celebrity Apprentice" and refusing to do HER party if he was only upset at Joan given that she had done nothing to insult the designer. In real life, I have had to ask a company why they treated me like they did - and a lot of times it was beneficial. Those who refused me that right ended up losing mine and a lot of people's business - one case it seriously harmed them.

Additionally, your comment of "What if he thinks I'm a bitch, drops my contract and goes all over town telling all my snobby and gossipy peers about how bitchy I am? Nope, I'll find another planner!" is speculation on your part, as is my opinion in regard to Trump possibly forcing the designer to not work with either if he refused to work with Joan or that Trump pulled a bait and switch to see who could work best when all heck breaks loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3446919;
    Yes, I thought that Annie's charity was more of a lobbying group so the money would go to lobbyists and lawyers or organizers. Joan's was more of a direct need, truer in the sense of a real charity of feeding the hungry and helping the sick and poor. also, she is very hands on with her charity. I like that. She is crazy and scary but apparently she has a heart of gold. Just don't get on her bad side.
    I wonder just how "hands on" she is with her charity. That whole segment with her delivering food in her designer clothes and plastic-look jacket and heels seemed completely contrived. Ditto with the scene of her packing the food. Anyone who has put in real time doing that precious work would never wear heels or clothes like that. Joan may, indeed, be very involved in many ways with her charity, and I commend her for that, but those particular scenes reaked of staged phoniness.

I also have a question. Does anyone know what Melissa was referring to in her rant when she was fired when she was screaming something like "he's a liar!"?

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;3451091;
    I wonder just how "hands on" she is with her charity. That whole segment with her delivering food in her designer clothes and plastic-look jacket and heels seemed completely contrived. Ditto with the scene of her packing the food. Anyone who has put in real time doing that precious work would never wear heels or clothes like that. Joan may, indeed, be very involved in many ways with her charity, and I commend her for that, but those particular scenes reaked of staged phoniness.

I also have a question. Does anyone know what Melissa was referring to in her rant when she was fired when she was screaming something like "he's a liar!"?
    Donald Trump probably led her dump butt to think she was going to the finale. A stipulation of Joan's appearing on the show.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharmingFrock;3449539;
    Well, I have to say I am looking forward to seeing what Joan pulls on Donald Trump. Is there anyone who has helped her that she hasn't stabbed in the back?

Apparently, part of the problem the designer is she asked if he was gay the first time she met him. She said she did this because she adores gay people! Well, of course! Haven't you heard? Gay people are all alike so she must adore them all! Gamblers are all alike too.... and ALL have ties to the Mafia. Donchaknow?
    CharmingFrock, I so agree with you! I just watched the final after taping it and I was so upset that Donald kissed Joan's 'you-know-what' again! He favored her throughout the entire program. Annie could never speak without being interrupted by Joan and Melissa. As for Joan being a great 'role model'...I am so glad that my mom was nothing like Joan, my mom WAS a great role model for me. Joan walked out because her 'wittle' daughter's feelings got hurt, and speaking of that, Melissa should have been totally embarrassed by the fit she threw and calling Annie and Brande those names. What a whiny baby she was throughout the entire show! When the final came on and the stars walked out to be chosen, I expected Melissa's face to freeze with that 'snarly' look she had. Oh, I forgot, she always looks that way! What a big baby. Well, Joan got her way, but I have zero respect for this program now, seems to me it was all a big 'fixed' deal. Donald has shown his true colors and chosen the WRONG person, because when it comes to professionalism, Joan ain't got it! I did like her at one time, she has shown what kind of person she really is. When Donald 'put his foot in his mouth' and chose her and she went to give Annie a hug, Annie was such a lady and didn't give her what she deserved, a smack in the chops! I am so MAD! Thanks for letting me vent. Til the next Celeb Apprentice, at least Joan won't be gracing it...we can only hope Melissa won't either.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp;3452221;
    Til the next Celeb Apprentice, at least Joan won't be gracing it...we can only hope Melissa won't either.
    Dream on, teen Nana! Joan won because Donald Trump wanted to bring her on again and again next season to boost his ratings! If she doesn't show up in at least 6 episodes, I will eat my frock!

And boosted they must be, because I am a pretty faithful viewer of most shows, and I only caught 1/3 -1/2 of the episodes for the past few seasons.

I loved the Apprentice when it first showed and am enjoying myself working through the Apprentice UK on YouTube. Love, love, love, Sir Alan Sugar!

You know, I thought Ivanka was a total bimbo last season but she has kind of impressed me this season....except for her jewelry! Maybe she can do a real Apprentice show?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharmingFrock;3452239;
    Dream on, teen Nana! Joan won because Donald Trump wanted to bring her on again and again next season to boost his ratings! If she doesn't show up in at least 6 episodes, I will eat my frock!

And boosted they must be, because I am a pretty faithful viewer of most shows, and I only caught 1/3 -1/2 of the episodes for the past few seasons.

I loved the Apprentice when it first showed and am enjoying myself working through the Apprentice UK on YouTube. Love, love, love, Sir Alan Sugar!

You know, I thought Ivanka was a total bimbo last season but she has kind of impressed me this season....except for her jewelry! Maybe she can do a real Apprentice show?
    Thanks for the answer,CharmingFrock! I didn't know that I could see this or the one in the UK on YouTube! I am quite computer-illiterate and still learning. I liked Ivanka too. After all that, I've still got a bee in my bonnet about Joan and Melissa. Oh, well, I'll just wait for the next one and try to bite my tongue! Hope you have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;3451091;

Annie has been working hard for her Charity and has managed to pull in the big bucks even as far back as 2006 in answer to your question. Apparently her losing inspired people to get her that 250k for her charity she should have had as winner. Go Annie

Annie Duke Wins $700,000 for Refugees International as the second place victor on Celebrity Apprentice | Refugees International
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread