+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers**** 5/10 season finalie discussion thread

Re: ***spoilers**** 5/10 season finalie discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3447863;
    and just how does he justify quitting on Annie too? very unprofessional of him as she had nothing to do with it. He acted like a baby by quitting the show 'cause Joan didn't go "gaga" over his design ... not somebody I'd want to hire if he won't listen to their ideas about how they want it to look.
    Speculation on my part, but given that they said they would have nothing to do with "Celebrity Apprentice" anymore, I have a feeling that Trump might've called and told them that if they did not work with Joan they were not welcome to be part of the show. This would irk the group - as we saw they were NOT happy with Joan - and they said "Fine, we won't - we don't want your PR" and walked out.

Or, again speculation only, the group refused to acquiesce to his wishes and Trump canceled their contract (something he could do). This would cost them money that they got for being part of the show as well as who knows how much of PR from being on the show. Naturally that would piss off any group - especially in this economy. This idea also has some credence given the woman was such as shrew to Annie, who was polite to the woman and kept asking why.

Somehow, I don't think it was the designer being unhappy with Joan's designs. I think there was something else going on that made them behave that way toward Annie's group. There was NO reason - save possibly Trump's interfering in the issue - that the group should've behaved like they did toward Annie's group and canceled out, who was nice but still business-like to the company.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3447909;
    Joan's charity workers really impressed me. Which reminds me, we all know that Joan has worked with her charity for years - does anybody know how long Annie has been involved with hers? I know I'm cynical where Annie is concerned, but watching her footage on starving children just made me think that she did some research before picking a charity to see which one would tug at heart strings more. I think it's a wonderful charity, don't get me wrong, just wondering how long Annie has supported it, that's all.
    It didn't seem like she had a direct connection to her charity like some of the other celebrities, but she's probably supported it financially for years. I also don't believe for one second that Joan Rivers regularly goes door to door delivering meals and peels carrots in the company kitchen. It's obviously something which is close to her heart and she probably contributes financially, but nothing beyond that.

I absolutely HATED Joan on this season, but can admit that she really wanted the money for her charity, while Annie really wanted to be the person who got the money for her charity. That being said, Joan did not deserve to win plain and simple.

This whole season was a complete farce and has turned me off to the show. The whole pecking order of who goes home has always been done for ratings, but at the end of the day, Trump has always picked the most qualified person for the job in every single season. This is the first time in the show where he let personal connections get in the way of business.

my theory is they had been told they had to work on both Designs and if he quit then he had to quit on both. David Tutera has a very successful series and he in no way needs some over botoxed Harpy who resembles one of those Alien spacemen .
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3447852;
    How does Joan get blamed for this? Because, according to the designer "Joan Rivers unprofessional actions and attempts at creating false drama were unexpected and offensive" and "Joan Rivers' behavior towards any human being was so unacceptable -- such a monster". That's how. Apparently he found her to be the vicious bitch I have always, for thirty-odd years, considered her to be.
    and we know this because Annie said so? I am sorry, I don't buy it one bit

nope, that was a quote from the designer guy . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3448751;
    and we know this because Annie said so? I am sorry, I don't buy it one bit

who is covering his arse for future business. Still not buying it. Joan wasn't that bad considering his ideas were lame, and he was not dependable

David tutera has more talent in his big toe than Joan Rivers has in her Nasty old harpy of a body. I have seen what that man can transfer a mediocre room into and it's fabulous. I attended an event he planned. Joan is a senile old Bat who still is stuck in the 50's she has no vision because she has no eyes or soul.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3448948;
    who is covering his arse for future business. Still not buying it. Joan wasn't that bad considering his ideas were lame, and he was not dependable

He is a flake and has yet to come out and tell what horible things the 'monster' Joan did. His 'written statement' was vague and sucked beans. He quit and left both teams in the lurch. Told his staff to give Annie the silent treatment. How impressive.

If he is so great he should have honored his commitment and done the job. Lounge chairs. Gimme a break.

Well, I have to say I am looking forward to seeing what Joan pulls on Donald Trump. Is there anyone who has helped her that she hasn't stabbed in the back?

Apparently, part of the problem the designer is she asked if he was gay the first time she met him. She said she did this because she adores gay people! Well, of course! Haven't you heard? Gay people are all alike so she must adore them all! Gamblers are all alike too.... and ALL have ties to the Mafia. Donchaknow?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3448948;
    From what I understand, the ideas were to come from the apprentice wannabes, not the designer - they were there to assist and implement the apprentices' ideas. If Joan didn't like what the designer was coming up with then it seem that Joan might be the lamer of the two in that she was unable to coherently communicate her ever so fabulous vision.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread