+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ****SPOILERS***** 5/3 show discussion thread

Re: ****SPOILERS***** 5/3 show discussion thread

I started watching this because of Rodman and Black

I hated the Rivers girls especially ME-lissa but now I am hoping Joan brings out the big guns and takes Annie down in a HUGE embarrasing way

I like Annie because she seems more stable to me. With Joan she loves this person one week and can't stand them the next. She goes from "I will never see Clint again, unless he comps my ticket" to "I respect Clint and he's a hard worker" blah,blah,blah.

I think the reason is that Joan's friends haven't opened their wallets because they deal with her personally and the only way to get along with her is to agree with everything she says and don't say one bad thing about her daughter. Joan doesn't stop and think before she opens her mouth, like making negative comments about people in Las Vegas. Does she not even remember how hard is was for a female comic and now she trashes those in Vegas who gave her a job ?

She very childish with throwing the glass of champagne , name calling and threatening to walk off if Trump dares to fire her precious daughter...and then storming off like a little child when Melissa does get fired.

Next weeks show is going to be great because the more hostile that Joan gets it just seems to make Annie stronger.

What bothers me is the big, huge emphasis that this show has placed on fund-raising--both last season and now this year, too. (I was actually thinking last week, after Melissa got fired, that if the only criteria to becoming the Celebrity Apprentice is how much money you can raise, then EVERYONE might as well just quit right now and let Trump give the prize to Scannie--aka Piers Morgan in drag ) Also, if Trump has decided that the total 100% bottom line of this show is fund-raising and fund-raising only, then I think that he might have a problem rounding up interesting celebrities next season. How is he going to get another Jesse James or another Clint Black to be on his show if raising money, rather than the tasks themselves, is the only winning formula???

Edited to Add: If Joan doesn't win, this will be my last season.
    Last edited by Rainflower; 05-04-2009 at 12:58 AM. Reason: wanted to add another sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite;3433705;
    I like Annie because she seems more stable to me. With Joan she loves this person one week and can't stand them the next. She goes from "I will never see Clint again, unless he comps my ticket" to "I respect Clint and he's a hard worker" blah,blah,blah.

I think the reason is that Joan's friends haven't opened their wallets because they deal with her personally and the only way to get along with her is to agree with everything she says and don't say one bad thing about her daughter. Joan doesn't stop and think before she opens her mouth, like making negative comments about people in Las Vegas. Does she not even remember how hard is was for a female comic and now she trashes those in Vegas who gave her a job ?

She very childish with throwing the glass of champagne , name calling and threatening to walk off if Trump dares to fire her precious daughter...and then storming off like a little child when Melissa does get fired.

Next weeks show is going to be great because the more hostile that Joan gets it just seems to make Annie stronger.
    Annie is stable?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3433542;
    before Annie said she brought 30% now it is 40%

and yes she does talk ALL the time and it is all about her her her
    In her defense, she said she brought in 30% of the donations overall and 40% in that one challenge of an eight-man team.

I just love Annie. I just loved Piers, too. And yes, she's a female version of Piers.

It's a *game*, something Annie understands and Joan never quite got... although what the heck is Rodman doing on her team? I think tagging Tom Green is brilliant--he was the most underrated player this season.

FORT Regular

Did you all get the impression that Jesse had had his fill of Trump asking why he didn't use his wife to make money. I think Jesse finds it very offensive at the thought of "using" his wife just to win a game show. And come on has anyone checked under Donald Trumps chair to see if there were any suspicious "spots". He was really insulting the way he talked about Jesse's wife. Never mentioned her talent which is formidable just how beautiful she is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg;3433478;
    annie: "i'm just so proud of myself."

is she kidding me? does this witch ever listen to herself???

Actually she talks like someone who never got any compliments or props when she was a kid and she had to do all her own support.

\
    I would be willing to bet actual money (which I never do--I hate gambling) that in her family she is looked down on because she is the one who's not an intellectual.

And I'd be willing to bet that she went into poker playing to give her famous family the finger--figuritively.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWyntre;3433734;
    I just love Annie. I just loved Piers, too. And yes, she's a female version of Piers.
    I agree that Piers was as abrasive as Annie at times when he was on the show, and he didn't mind getting into fights with people, but I thought he was funnier about it. Annie is not funny at all and that's the main reason I don't enjoy watching her the way I did Piers. She's a female version of Piers but without the sense of humor.

Premium Member

^Besides that Piers destroyed Omarosa on the task that took her out and he kissed Trace. He won the show with that IMO.

+ Reply to Thread