+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

FORT Fogey

Re: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

i LOVE watching jesse tear clint to SHREDS!!!

calling clint "stupid" and "dumb" is AWESOME!!!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by janeylynne;3425162;
    Wow, Jesse is a real a-hole tonight!
    That's what my husband has been saying.

FORT Fogey

annie is always ready to slug somebody.

such a lady.

Man. Jesse is speaking for me on this episode. Joan has made Clint her pet (after once declaring him the first Satan, before Annie took that over).

Jesse doesn't seem to be implying what Clint is claiming--that "every" idea of his has to be used. He's just stating how lame Clint's ideas (and implementation) are.

Heh. Annie isn't stabbing Brande in the back per se. But she IS maximizing her position. She's simply making sure Kramer hears her self-pimping. Nothing wrong with that. Never once did she resort to saying anything bad about anyone else. As much as I'm sure she wanted to, with Melissa sitting right there smirking and desperately trying to "equalize" the situation.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Jim has Annie figured out right away--he's probably impressed.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Annie this and Annie that.

the woman never SHETS up...she makes me SICK

at this point, I want the Rivers girls to smack her...and I hate both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3425156;
    Hey, last I checked this IS a game. And I'd rather see someone playing than constantly whining about someone else's game.

And I don't consider an attempt to manipulate someone outside the fair bounds of this game. Not that ME is that hard to manipulate. If you keep in mind that she only goes in one direction--pettiness, jealousy, insecurity, boastfulness, etc.

Hah. Love NBC's attempt we just saw to peddle constant 10PM Leno as "a good thing". I wonder if America is filled with enough suckers to buy that.
    Just to clarify: Game theory is a COMPLETELY different thing than it sounds like. It isn't just philosophical studies of how to play a game. Its actually an offshoot of economics that feeds into business strategy in terms of mathmatically manipulating outcomes. Its got a fairly sordid past in terms of corporate warfare. It signifies a person who runs game theory and then acts upon the numerical results without ethics, empathy or concern for other circumstances.

Basically, its no surprise that a star poker player and seemingly ruthless person like Annie would be a game theory expert.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3425168;
    Jesse doesn't seem to be implying what Clint is claiming--that "every" idea of his has to be used. He's just stating how lame Clint's ideas (and implementation) are.
    Except Jesse stated exactly that! Clint said that okay, so every idea of yours has to be used or this sucks and Jesse completely agreed with that statement. Both sides need to give a little. Clint can be a jerk, but Jesse needs to buck up and help out no matter what idea they run with.

FORT Fogey

yeah, annie is all smiles, unless one little thing doesn't go her way.

she has it all covered, she's got it all handled....and then she's like a viper.

and ego??? annie's ego is beyond clint black's....almost.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3425154;
    Yes, but it is what business people actually do, all the time. Try to make everyone--even those you don't know or like happy or at least confident they are needed, so they will work their asses off for the company. I'm surprised Annie wasn't careful to do more damage control, earlier.
    I really, really, dislike Annie, but I think she will probably win this, or come no less than third.
    Oh, I think she'll win. Although she is indeed evil, and Joan's quip's about her are very amusing.

+ Reply to Thread