+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3425115;
    They don't care for MElissa's ideas and they chose to not comment instead of to shoot them down, one by one.
    Well, that is rude! Not acknowledging someone speaking is rude. I've been in plenty of business meetings and it is just polite to look at someone in the eyes when they speak and give a little feedback. Whether you like the person, or their ideas, or not, you can give the slightest amount of respect to your TEAMMATE.

OH my gosh! How did we get to Melissa complaining and calling a spade a spade, to Brande confessing the situation to Annie? wow.

ETA: I do have to say that Melissa was silly to share her views with Brande. She should have saved that for the boardroom and not tipped them off, and instead asked Brande for more responsibility / ownership of a part of the task.

Me lissa just gave Brande an idea....and I agree Me does seem crazy. Was she wearing a snow boot and a high heal at the same time?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

after trying real hard to prove that she's not conspiring against melissa, brande admits that she and annie are "a VERY strong team."

yeah, she doesn't play favorites.

worst of all, she doesn't know that annie would kill her to win this game.

FORT Fanatic

I detest Annie. I would so love to see her go. But I think she has Trump buffaloed. He has no idea what she's really like. Either that or he knows and he likes it.

I don't know which one is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;3425120;
    Me lissa just gave Brande an idea....and I agree Me does seem crazy. Was she wearing a snow boot and a high heal at the same time?
    She broke her foot somehow during the competition.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Annie is playing Brande like a fiddle. A really stupid fiddle.

Also, in advance of Jesse's reaming of Clint when the show comes back, I have to say this: Clint is a fool not to listen to Jesse. I've had the pleasure of working with Jesse on the production of one of his calendars and he knows brand management, photoshoots and advertising. He's involved in every aspect, creatively and otherwise. He's a serious expert on this task and he's not being tapped into.

FORT Fanatic

Brande is like a big puppet that Annie uses to disarm slavering buffoons. What Brande doesn't realize is that Annie will discard her as soon as she isn't needed any more.

Annie and Brande are huddling on the bench--again--high school crap--Brande even SAYS to Annie "when you and I were whispering to each other"...you do NOT whisper and leave someone out like that in a work setting. And when Annie was calling to discuss the bar setup, Melissa was going to be working on the photo shoot; Brande should have put the phone on 'speaker' and sat across from Melissa, phone on the table. At minimum, she should have taken the call and immdiately let Melissa know that Annie was going to report on the lighting or whatever else it was. I'm not paying much attention to Melissa's whining, actually. I am going by what I see Annie and Brande doing.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread