+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

FORT Fogey

Re: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

I enjoyed their scene! I like them both. I am entertained by their relationship, too. Joan has made a career out of shock comedy; did anyone expect her to be any different? I predict a Joan/Annie finale with Melissa and Brandy as their helpers.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3432092;
    I enjoyed their scene! I like them both. I am entertained by their relationship, too. Joan has made a career out of shock comedy; did anyone expect her to be any different? I predict a Joan/Annie finale with Melissa and Brandy as their helpers.
    Trump will keep at least one guy around.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;3432102;
    Trump will keep at least one guy around.
    I am not sure about that. He is going to look for drama, rivalry and the most entertaining finale. He is after ratings and buzz. Clint and Jesse are low key and not exciting TV.

What an episode!

I think Joan sealed her fate (not being in the final two) when she whined a few episodes ago that her wonderful contacts wouldn't give her any money. My sense was Trump was surprised to hear that. (I think Joan volunteered to give him the list, in private.) I think Trump expected Joan to be an excellent business woman with great fundraising capability, and when she showed herself incapable on one of those scores he wrote her off.

FORT Regular

Rattus, it's an old (maybe too old) vaudeville routine where one member of a comedy team comes out on stage and starts complaining and moaning ang groaning about every thing. The second member of the team lets them rant and rave and then in a very Jack Benny sort of monotone, says the punch line about mrs Lincoln. ( I took a course on Vaudeville and obviiously shouldn't have, sorry. . . . . .

I think after they had behaved like they did they had a meeting with there producers and press people and this was the only road open for them. Make fun of them selves.. I do not buy it. They just showed us how they are in real life!
    Now off to watch the last episode

+ Reply to Thread