+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

Re: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

Melissa deserved to go home the week that Tionne went home, so her firing was way overdue. So glad that she took Joan with her, the name calling was beyond childish. My favorite part of the whole Melissa meltdown was the fact that she just had to go back up to the suites instead of out the door like everyone else, because she needed mommy to see that me-me was upset, and wanted to make sure that mommy was upstairs yelling at all of the bad people for her. Just get your behind in the cab and go like everyone else, Sheesh!

FORT Fogey

They just discussed this on "The View," and Joy said she thinks Joan pitched a fit because she knows it makes for good television. I didn't get the impression that was why she did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3425614;
    They just discussed this on "The View," and Joy said she thinks Joan pitched a fit because she knows it makes for good television. I didn't get the impression that was why she did it.
    Joan & Melissa proceeded to act like Clowns because that is what they are.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

What Joan said when she stormed out of the living room was, "I won't be back tomorrow," or something similar. The impression I got was, she wasn't leaving completely, just taking the "day off," so to speak. My bet is she'll be baaaaaaack. If not, even Trump knows we're left with a far more boring final four.

Quote Originally Posted by MargoPolo;3425623;
    What Joan said when she stormed out of the living room was, "I won't be back tomorrow," or something similar. The impression I got was, she wasn't leaving completely, just taking the "day off," so to speak. My bet is she'll be baaaaaaack. If not, even Trump knows we're left with a far more boring final four.
    Agreed. The preview commercial for next week leads everyone to think Joan is not there when they start their next task but I hope she strolls in with a wise crack!!!!! For the most drama and fun it should be Annie against Joan in the finale with Hershel, Jesse, Melissa, & Clint on Joan's team.....

Here is my take on Annie. Annie has watched and studied previous contestants on this show and she has learned to play the game like a pro. The Melissa's of this world do their own selves in. I worked with a Me-Lissa before an Omarossa lite. This girl always made accusations of people after her to get her fired. The paranoia is what does the Me-Lissa's in. All it takes is them to feel some sort of slight and their paranoia takes over and they do themselves in. It really is spectacular to watch in person and Annie had a front row seat,lol.

Annie knows how to read people and she read Melissa cover to cover and sat back and watched Melissa launch like a rocket. Excellent game play. Annie manages to play the game without the name calling and theatrics in the boardroom. Melissa was doomed when she cut off the Donald. Goodbye to bad Rubbish.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

On "Regis and Kelly" today--

Regis CALLED Trump and asked him what was in that note and Trump said--

Kramer really wanted BRANDE to go--

but the note said "Melissa should go"

And Kramer the Wimp went along with it.

I wonder now if the whole thing was staged? I mean the Joan "quitting" thing.

What a mess Trump made with this.
    And it shows jjust how much he affects the outcome. He wanted Brande to stick around--so she did. Period.

(I can't rememeber ever seeing production people on this show before--was really surprised to see them in the Melissa shots.)

Because Trump made this arbitrary decision that Melissa should go.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3425671;
    On "Regis and Kelly" today--

Regis CALLED Trump and asked him what was in that note and Trump said--

Kramer really wanted BRANDE to go--

but the note said "Melissa should go"

And Kramer the Wimp went along with it.

I wonder now if the whole thing was staged? I mean the Joan "quitting" thing.

What a mess Trump made with this.
    And it shows jjust how much he affects the outcome. He wanted Brande to stick around--so she did. Period.

(I can't rememeber ever seeing production people on this show before--was really surprised to see them in the Melissa shots.)

Because Trump made this arbitrary decision that Melissa should go.

Well it is Trump's show, and not Kramer's, so I'm not sure that it's a surprising or bad thing that the person Trump wanted to go would.

I would have to disagree that Trump has made this into a mess. I have been much more interested in CA this year than I was last year. I have not made a scientific comparison, but it seems to me like there is more discussion about it this year than there was last year. Some of that is the casting, some of it is the decisions in firings. But all of that has made it into what I think has been a better show. at the end of the day, the only thing that really matters with it is entertainment value as it translates to ratings. This is not the kind of show where the integrity of the game matters all that much. It's been good TV, and Trump has to get SOME of the credit for that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3425415;
    Please tell me youre kidding....
    I am ABSOULUTELY NOT KIDDING!! You must replay the boardroom scene...the exchange was between Ivanka and Brandy...and Brandy conjugated the verb "to forgo" as "forgoo" lmao

does anyone still have the show on tape or dvr?

If melissa should not have been fired then please remind me what she brought to the task other than drama? Did I miss the part where she decided to do something to save her butt from what she already felt was going to happen? I have to say if Melissa worked with me should would be a scooby snack and not a sole would have to do a thing to her. Melissa and her complexes did her in.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread