+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

Re: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

Wow, I just watched the boardroom and, just wow. Can you say "sore loser?" Seriously, they both need to grow the hell up. It's a game. They were just showing what kind of people they really were, especially Joan with all the name calling. You could tell Melissa is used to always getting her own way.

I really want to know what was in that note.

I actually like Joan, but after her petty display tonight, I hope she doesn't come back. She deserves the public relations spanking that she might get from her tantrum.

"I don't wanna hear about charities!" Really, Joan? That's all this season is about. None of you are going to take a job with Trump when this is over. The prize is knowing you raised the most money. I sure hope your charity didn't hear you say that.

Melissa was doomed, the writing was on the wall. They both turned into 8-year-old girls when it happened. There's just no excuse.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I disagree Me-Lissa a diserved her firing. Call me crazy but if you are so sure someone is trying to get you fired why help them? Melissa sat on rearend and sulked like a 5year old. My goodness she sat there and imagined them convening to keep secrets and laughing at her and yet she still did not try to contribute anything other than nasty behavior. I have the feeling if Monmmy Dearest had of been in the room Me-Lissa would have found a way to contribute to the task.

Joan needs to spend her money on something of value instead of Plastic surgery and get Melissa a shrink.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3425535;
    I disagree Me-Lissa a diserved her firing. Call me crazy but if you are so sure someone is trying to get you fired why help them? Melissa sat on rearend and sulked like a 5year old. My goodness she sat there and imagined them convening to keep secrets and laughing at her and yet she still did not try to contribute anything other than nasty behavior. I have the feeling if Monmmy Dearest had of been in the room Me-Lissa would have found a way to contribute to the task.

Joan needs to spend her money on something of value instead of Plastic surgery and get Melissa a shrink.

i used to live in larchmont, ny (joan's hometown) and the 'urban legend' there was that whoever possessed ms. river's REAL birth certificate could write their own check.

i've also watched joan on qvc before. she was pimping her jewelry one time and she pulled out a stack of magazines with ads from big name real jewelry and then comparing her knock off pieces next to the photo. the host almost stroked out and tried to butt in several times to get her off...then they to go a commercial and when they return, joan is obviously miffed, the magazines were gone and she had some fabric swatches instead.

you'd think joan and melissa could take the crap they get given how much they dish out. oh well...guess not.

at this point, i think this is annie's to lose. i was predicting a melissa/anne final (based on the now bogus spoiler) but i'm guessing now it will come down to clint/annie. i just can't see jesse or brande being contenders for the big prize.

Who went home? Thanks.

Melissa and her paranoia and she took Mommy dearest with her.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3425561;
    Melissa and her paranoia and she took Mommy dearest with her.
    No way! Joan quit? Seriously? Oh I can't wait to get home and watch!! I hate having to get up so early in the mornings, I miss watching these shows live.

Thank you, I read through the thread and couldn't figure out who went home.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3425584;
    No way! Joan quit? Seriously? Oh I can't wait to get home and watch!! I hate having to get up so early in the mornings, I miss watching these shows live.

Thank you, I read through the thread and couldn't figure out who went home.
    Hopefully we have seen the last of these two foul mouthed monsters!
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

I am so happy that Melissa is gone and I hope her mother stays gone too! What makes them think they are entitled to be treated differently. I have not seen either one of them do anything special. I am not a big fan of Annie, but I would prefer her hard work over the two of them any day.

Why did Melissa pitch such a fit?????

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecj;3425607;
    I am so happy that Melissa is gone and I hope her mother stays gone too! What makes them think they are entitled to be treated differently. I have not seen either one of them do anything special. I am not a big fan of Annie, but I would prefer her hard work over the two of them any day.

Why did Melissa pitch such a fit?????
    Because it makes for good TV. They're friends with Trump, and wanted to deliver for him, which they did.

+ Reply to Thread