+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: ***SPOILERS**** 4/19 show discussion thread

Re: ***SPOILERS**** 4/19 show discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3418906;
    They must get a per diem because I'm not sure any celebrities would participate. Of course, many of them get on these shows for the exposure which in itself is a benefit. One thing I've learned about the people in CA this time is that I like Joan Rivers better than I thought and, according to the edit, like Clint Black less. So this exposure for me has helped Joan, not so much Clint.
    according to an interview i read with piers, the contestants last year were paid $16,000 for three weeks on the show. i don't know if that is a total payout or what they got for each week. the interview is rather vague. for some, it's a pittance to what they might be earning elsewhere, for others, it might be a tiny windfall...

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3420096;
    lol, that's why it was in spoiler tags!
    It was put in spoiler tags later.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3421174;
    according to an interview i read with piers, the contestants last year were paid $16,000 for three weeks on the show. i don't know if that is a total payout or what they got for each week. the interview is rather vague. for some, it's a pittance to what they might be earning elsewhere, for others, it might be a tiny windfall...
    Boy. That's not a lot of dough! I suppose the on-air time is what they are looking for which, when compared with nothing, sounds pretty good.

Think Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Green.

if anyone could help me with the exact episode (name/#?) when Phil H. or other poker players showed up on TCA (an annie-centric show?), that would be awesome (I'd like to show my husband online).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3422433;
    if anyone could help me with the exact episode (name/#?) when Phil H. or other poker players showed up on TCA (an annie-centric show?), that would be awesome (I'd like to show my husband online).

Thanks!
    That episode aired this past Sunday night, but we didn't see Phil, we only saw Annie talking to him on the phone.....Maybe he'll show up in the finale if she ends up in the F2.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Supposedly tonight will be more D-R-A-M-A:

Right Guard Deodorant Challenge
    Airs 04-26-2009 9:00PM

Teams must create a four-page magazine spread for Right Guard’s new deodorant, an ad that will feature New York Knicks star center David Lee. On one team, a previous power struggle resurfaces and creative control is once again the battleground. On the other team, one celebrity is singled out and pushed aside. In the boardroom, tempers flare, and when a winner is announced Trump fires another celebrity who storms from the boardroom in one of the most explosive exits in Apprentice history.'

I bet they mix up the teams because one of them lost 2 last week:

KOTU:
    Joan Rivers
    Clint Black

Athena:
    Annie
    Melissa Rivers
    Jesse James
    Brande

You think it will be a Joan vs. Clint mash-up, or Annie vs. Melissa?

+ Reply to Thread