+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/29 Discussion thread ****SPOILERS****

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/29 Discussion thread ****SPOILERS****

It should be a stipulation that if picked to be on the show, the "contesants" have to be available for every task. It's not fair that they miss a task and then face elimination if the team loses. It's also not fair that they don't have to pitck in and help their team.

It's not like jesse was saying that to a guest--and besides, you know he's right. None of us want to think about what might have happened in the room before we get in there, especially in the batroom and the bed.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Nice Dennis. My hometown and you have to mention the stripjoints Forget about the ski slopes and the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3396644;
    To be fair to Annie, she seemed sincere. You have to give credit for that. And I don't think Melissa is going to be leaving bigger tips after this. It would have to occur to her first.
    Yes, I actually DO believe that Annie WAS sincere. I do like it that she was acknowledging with the tip remark that she didn't realize what work it really was to actually WORK and clean up a hotel room after somebody'd been in it and trashed it.

And yeah, I agree with you that Melissa won't be leaving bigger tips, or tips at all, after this, because I truly don't believe that would ever occur to her, as self-centered and spoiled as she appears to be.
    Last edited by ness; 03-29-2009 at 10:43 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Vancouver! Love the strip joints! And we were thinking Jesse was classless? Come on...

Meanwhile, Annie seems to actually be doing a pretty damn good job. Joan too, in her own way. But where's Melissa? Producing something?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic

Lets take a guess: Billy Elliot has paid for the advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3396646;
    It's not like jesse was saying that to a guest--and besides, you know he's right. None of us want to think about what might have happened in the room before we get in there, especially in the batroom and the bed.
    Amen to all of that.

However, knowing that this show is being taped for public viewing, I don't think it might've hurt for him to have chosen different wording.

Just sayin'.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Dennis raves about stripjoints to the guest. Jesse tells the camera, in private, what we all would have been thinking at the time. Dennis is the one with zero class.

(Besides, I never knew it was a verb, LOL.)

Okay, have the show plants EVER been this obvious before? These "requests" have gone from sublime to ridiculous pretty quickly.

Speaking of that... here comes a Slimewin. Er, I mean a Baldwin. And the men get Vinnie.
    Last edited by Krom; 03-29-2009 at 10:49 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic

Brian McKnight: "Something at some point went very wrong with this man..." HA HA HA HA!

+ Reply to Thread