+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Discussion thread ****SPOILERS****

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/22 Discussion thread ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918;3389688;
    If anyone is recording this, please do let me know, I'd love to get a copy.
    I think you can watch the episodes on the NBC website. Not that great, I know, but you don't have to miss it.

I am now FORCED to love Claudia (despite her otherwise coming off as kind of a ditz) for that TOTAL rip on Melissa Rivers. Saying EVERYTHING we've been saying here since Day 1. The whole bit about how her strange plastic surgery ruined face has no equivalent to actual human expressions, about how she's nothing but a rude appendage hanging off Joan's backside, etc. That was AWESOME!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3389696;
    I am now FORCED to love Claudia (despite her otherwise coming off as kind of a ditz) for that TOTAL rip on Melissa Rivers. Saying EVERYTHING we've been saying here since Day 1. The whole bit about how her strange plastic surgery ruined face has no equivalent to actual human expressions, about how she's nothing but a rude appendage hanging off Joan's backside, etc. That was AWESOME!
    She is a astute judge of character for sure.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fanatic

Can anyone name a hit by Brian McKnight? I know he's very accomplished but I can't think of a single song he sings.

I would have gone with a older kid, maybe three years old. Too young and you can't really control it.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Jesse finally pulls his idiot move.

1.) West Point is NOT a military base, as Jesse refers to it.

2.) And despite what he claims... ANYONE can get on it. Anyone. It's open to the public.

And there are a dozen locations close than it where you can rope a soldier or two into filming.

And then... more Missy Rivers mocking! Yay!
    Last edited by Krom; 03-22-2009 at 10:50 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic

Dennis has been nothing but useless from the first, yet the guys still believe he has so much to offer.

You're in New York, there are soldiers all over the place!

I'm starting to get the feeling that Claudia is getting the boot tonight. We are seeing all her snarky stuff and the men haven't been out of tasks, just a hair off. They might win this one. Dennis might actually pull it out of his @$$.

FORT Fanatic

Im shocked they're airing the Melissa mocking. Especially because it's hysyerical and true.

+ Reply to Thread