+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 3/22 Discussion thread ****SPOILERS****

Re: 3/22 Discussion thread ****SPOILERS****

I agree that it was inappropriate for Melissa to prod her mom into defending her. I think that Joan is so well-respected on the team that the others give Melissa more of a pass than they normally would. The team has been successful until the last task, and it seems like Joan is a huge part of that, so they may even feel that keeping Joan happy is worth placating Melissa. I do think Melissa contributed, but I can also imagine that her personality would be grating, and I think being there with her Mom probably makes her feel more confident (full of herself) than if she were there on her own - again, aided by the fact that her Mom is so well-received. I liked Claudia, but do think that it was probably fair she was fired. It seemed to me that Trump was trying his best to come up with a reason to keep Claudia - he all but drools over her and Brande - but he just couldn't quite justify firing Khloe.

Re: 3/22 Discussion thread ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3396453;
    . . . It seemed to me that Trump was trying his best to come up with a reason to keep Claudia - he all but drools over her and Brande - but he just couldn't quite justify firing Khloe.
    Trump: Hmmmm -- blonde or badonkadonk? Blonde or badonkadonk? What's an old horny rich guy with bad hair to do? Hmmm . . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread