+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 3/15 Discussion Thread *spoilers*

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 3/15 Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Stump, good point...

I guess I'd call it a draw so far then.

FORT Fan

On Saturday, March 21, NBC showed a 2-hr version of this episode. I enjoyed it a lot. So much added that we didn't see in the original one-hr version.

The Russian "model" ended up in the women's store modeling one of their clothes. Tom went to retrieve her and had an exchange with Joan and later with Brande... You had to see it. A lot of added scenes. Oh, yeah! One scene where Dennis called the women on their show of unity in front of Trump while behind each others backs and to Dennis' knowledge they badmouth each other. And a scene where Clint sings (like one stanza of) one of his songs. Sad but lovely.

Can't wait for tonight's new episode to see what leads up to the blowout with Clint. So far, I like Clint and Herschel, and don't find Dennis as gross as I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by "nervousing";338944 View Post
    On Saturday, March 21, NBC showed a 2-hr version of this episode. I enjoyed it a lot. So much added that we didn't see in the original one-hr version.
    I watched it later online, but still just one hour. I see that the next two episodes are back to two hours. Why are they playing around with the 1 v 2 hour episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3389507;
    I watched it later online, but still just one hour. I see that the next two episodes are back to two hours. Why are they playing around with the 1 v 2 hour episodes?
    They seem to want to mess with your VCR/DVR programming so you either have to choose one show over another or go online to watch where they can force you to watch the ads.
    Last edited by FranSeaLou; 03-22-2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: posted incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by FranSeaLou;3389557;
    They seem to want to mess with your VCR/DVR programming so you either have to choose one show over another or go online to watch where they can force you to watch the ads.
    Or not know about it, so you only get one hour recorded or seen because shock of all shocks, you made other plans.

It seems that every network seems to think that all we do in our lives is constantly watch TV, constantly scan the Web for schedule changes, or have TIVO, etc.

It also bugs me when they temporarily change the day/time of episodes, and then there are the "start a few minutes late" and "run a few minutes longer" changes (which I'm told TIVO doesn't handle automatically).

The other sad thing is that most network web sites leave MUCH to be desired when it comes to finding info quickly. They're worse than grocery and other stores that keep moving everything around so that you can't find it, and there are no helpful employees findable either.

/rant
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 03-22-2009 at 07:47 PM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213