+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

3/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Thank god it's not up against TAR!

Cribbed from Unklescott : Please keep all laughter, snide remarks and discussion in this thread only until 1 a.m. Eastern. Thanks and let's have some fun.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Premium Member

Re: 3/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

More recaps, More Dice. Fun Fun.

Rehash, rehash, rehash!

Hey all!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

And who knew that Tom Green would be the smartest man on the guys team?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

4 minutes of rehash?

Ew.

Then again, they have 2 fricken hours to fill.

Should I feel guilty for kind of hating Hershel? He's supposed to be a sports "hero"? But he just seems so clueless and filled with platitudes. He's more like a motivational speaker than a real "leader".

Did we have credits last week? Was I out of the room? These are actually kind of cool.

Joan's face is SO hard to look at. It's like looking at a mask OVER someone's face and not an actual face itself. I wish it wasn't so, since I really DO like her. Other than that millstone chained to her. Missy can just go away.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Krom, he probably makes his living now being a motivational speaker, isn't that what athletes do after their careers are gone?

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3375271;
    Krom, he probably makes his living now being a motivational speaker, isn't that what athletes do after their careers are gone?
    Not to mention... doesn't he suffer from severe dyslexia? Oh... just googled. It was severe dissociative identity disorder. He just wrote a book about it all.. pretty bizarre, difficult stuff.

I have yet to meet a typical football genius that turned out to be a genius in real life. I think HW does pretty well for himself.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3375274;
    Not to mention... doesn't he suffer from severe dyslexia?
    Good thing he didn't design the truck then!

ON a more serious note, certain spectrum's of Blue Gels (think colored saran wrap, they are a theater thing) help people with dyslexia read easier. So if you know anyone with it, it has been proven to help.

Zappos shoes! :swoon

AsIs... you should love this task!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Wow, talk about picking sacrificial lambs for this challenge. I think the two meekest people in the game are project heads.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast