+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: 3/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3382991;
    I had the same question about Melissa as well, and have been meaning to rewatch that part of the episode to see if there was any basis on her part to make that claim. I mean, how stupid to say that in front of everyone - that is sure to backfire on her, and deservedly so.
    Maybe she said something that was cut that she felt was start of the idea? Otherwise I think it was really bizarre to claim the idea the way she did.

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3381210;
    Boy, it's sure not working for the old Donald. Ratings dropped 21 percent from episode one to episode two. Not a good year for the Trumpster, I'm afraid.
    I'd be willing to bet this is the final season for any sort of Apprentice...The concept is tired and repetitive, and Trump's reputation as the Wonderboy of the business world is now shown to be total smoke and mirrors...No one is going to be interested in watching this any longer- he is lucky he got this season on the air, with the financial problems and lawsuits he's being bombarded with right now..

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster;3383286;
    I'd be willing to bet this is the final season for any sort of Apprentice...The concept is tired and repetitive, and Trump's reputation as the Wonderboy of the business world is now shown to be total smoke and mirrors...No one is going to be interested in watching this any longer- he is lucky he got this season on the air, with the financial problems and lawsuits he's being bombarded with right now..
    Didn't he have a bunch of financial problems in the 90's too? I seem to recall some bankruptcies then too and he somehow still recovered his "wonderboy" status. I don't really like Trump and I'm not saying he is a wonderboy; I'm just wondering if what he's going through now is that much different than what happened before.

+ Reply to Thread