+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Green - Season 2

Tom Green - Season 2

Tom Green who made a name for himself on his MTV hit show "The Tom Green Show," returned to his talk show roots with "Tom Green Live!" Not bound by FCC regulations or television executives, this cutting-edge, one-hour talk show breaks the traditional mold and puts Green one-on-one with Hollywood's most well-known and accomplished entertainers. Most known for his roles in the feature films "Freddy Got Fingered," "Charlie's Angels," "Stealing Harvard" and "Road Trip," Green has continued writing, producing and directing numerous film projects. Currently in post-production, Green is also editing "Prankstar," a film in which he wrote, directed and starred. Green continues to star in and produce television projects.

In 2001, Green wrote, directed and starred in "The Tom Green Cancer Special," which focused on his battle with testicular cancer and the importance of health education. In 2005, Green also added bestselling author to his long professional repertoire. In his autobiography "Hollywood Causes Cancer: The Tom Green Story," Green details his professional and personal life. Green opens up about his humble upbringing in Ottawa, his beginnings in comedy, and his transition into television and films. Green will be playing for the charity, "Butch Walts and Donald Skinner Urologic Cancer Research Foundation."

Tom's charity is the Butch Walts and Donald Skinner Urologic Cancer Research Foundation

PERSONAL CONNECTION: Tom is playing for the Butch Walts and Donald Skinner Urologic Cancer Research Foundation, because he credits Dr. Skinner with saving his life. When Tom was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2000, he was treated by Dr. Skinner. Tom is passionate about this charity, and believes that research, early diagnosis, and treatment are the keys to saving lives.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Tom Green - Season 2

Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck

How BAD does a cast have to be when Tom Green is ACTUALLY four or five people DOWN the "most irritating" list?

VERY bad.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3351471;
    How BAD does a cast have to be when Tom Green is ACTUALLY four or five people DOWN the "most irritating" list?

VERY bad.
    Amen to that!

I thought he did very well last night. I'm routing for him.

FORT Fogey

I met Tom Green a few years back. He was one of the most gracious people I have ever met. I had preconceived ideas of him, but he was extremely willing to talk with everyone, and was very down to earth.

I enjoyed him last night he brought in alot of the money he worked non-stop. Go Green.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

He was not the Tom Green i knew from his show.. i was oddly impressed by him, and his attitude. He cleans up nice. I was a little shocked that Tony Hawk (who has book deals, sponsorship deals, game deals, etc) could only manage 1k for a donation. Now im not going to look a gift horse in the mouth and it was great he gave anythign at all, but given how much money hes made over the years by famewhoring himself out.. 1k was a drop in the bucket. But glad at least that Tom got a 'big name' to show up because yes Hawk IS a big name to anyone under 30.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3363948;
    Tony Hawk (who has book deals, sponsorship deals, game deals, etc) could only manage 1k for a donation.
    It may not be the only time that Green calls on him for help.

Tom Green is doing better than I expected. But next week could be trouble. In the preview he sounded as if the team he leads as project manager will have an epic failure--"worst in Apprentice history."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast