+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Green - Season 2

Re: Tom Green - Season 2

He may have some good ideas floating around in his head, but he has yet to demonstrate any hint of an ability to communicate effectively. If all he does is interrupt with unorganized snippets of seemingly random ideas, his stint as PM will surely be entertainingly disastrous.

(I don't know how Drew Barrymore was able to put up with him for more than five minutes . . .)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3376014;
    He may have some good ideas floating around in his head, but he has yet to demonstrate any hint of an ability to communicate effectively. If all he does is interrupt with unorganized snippets of seemingly random ideas, his stint as PM will surely be entertainingly disastrous.

(I don't know how Drew Barrymore was able to put up with him for more than five minutes . . .)
    Exactly. He does has some good ideas, but it's just too much work to sort through all the random bits he's throwing out there to find the nuggets. He needs to self-edit before he speaks.

Not impressed with him last night at all. I would've rather seen him go than Scott Hamilton, even though the 'E' character was ridiculous so I can't really blame Trump for that.

FORT Fogey

I don't know what to think about Tom Greene. He's not funny in the least, yet there is something about him that I like!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3376619;
    I don't know what to think about Tom Greene. He's not funny in the least, yet there is something about him that I like!
    I know how you feel. Though his painting his parent's house plaid while they were away for the day still gets me giggling occasionally.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3376619;
    I agree "He is NOT funny in the least" YET there is something about him I really DO NOT like.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3376665;
    I know how you feel. Though his painting his parent's house plaid while they were away for the day still gets me giggling occasionally.
    I was never a fan of his, but there was always something really funny about the way he would torture his parents.

The main problem seems to be that he's not respected enough to be listened to. He definitely has a creative mind and I think that if some of the others had opened their minds a bit and let him speak uninterrupted, they could have picked out some good ideas. I can see how Tom's kind of manic brainstorming might not be to everyone's liking, but he's not as goofy or dumb as he was made out to be. I saw Clint Black talking a lot but I couldn't see where he made any contribution to the project, period.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3376014;

He's definately real smart guy, He is playing the game the way it should be played. His problem is that he is anoying, I like the way he shut up, when they told him to.

ALso in the board room he is not joking around, he is all business, from what I saw in the preview is that he and ROdman go out, then he gets there late and hung over, and Rodman goes missing for a little bit. I dont think he a true leader, I think that will be his downfall.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3375940;
    Tom Green is doing better than I expected. But next week could be trouble. In the preview he sounded as if the team he leads as project manager will have an epic failure--"worst in Apprentice history."

All TOm Green is doing is playing the game the correct way, he surprised me last week when he went after Hershel. He has some balls let me tell you. Yesterday he surprised me yet again by saying it was CLint Blacks fault, he finds away to find the right person to put the blame on.

FORT Fanatic

First Tom Green was known for being an insult and nasty prank "comedian." Then he made some movies, notably Freddie Got Fingered, which I admit I haven't seen, but which is ranked as one of the worst movies ever made by several different rating methods. Now he's on this show behaving like a flaming ******* everywhere but in the board room, where his demeanor does a total 180 and he specializes in sleek backstabbing.

I really, really, really do not like this guy.

And yeah, he isn't funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast