+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rivers - Season 2

Re: Melissa Rivers - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kip;3376144;
    Melissa can't get fired fast enough for me. Had to LOL at Melissa's credit-grabbing outing. Looked especially bad in contrast to Claudia's classy response.
    I can't tell you how much I agree! Claudia's better than me, had I not said anything, the look on my face would say it all. I thought it was hilarious she had no problem taking credit, not once but twice!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Okay, I HATE Melissa

I am tired of her

I am sick of her

I want her GONE

FORT Fogey

I like Melissa.

FORT Regular

I can't figure out who is uglier. Melissa or her mother. They both make me nauseous.
    I don't like watching any 'celebrity' reality show, because they're almost all has-beens and nobodies, who are grasping at any flicker of fame that they can still muster. I stopped to watch a few minutes of CA Sunday night, just to see who the has-beens were this season.

My husband walked in the room right at the moment that Melissa and Joan were on the screen in the boardroom and his reaction was, "Oh My God! WHAT is THAT!!??"

I said "The clone of Joan Rivers." He said, "Which one is Joan?"

Sad, but so true. They're pathetic plastic copies of each other. Clearly Melissa uses the same surgeon as her mother.

UGH!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3393573;
    I like Melissa.
    Me, too, Shoepie!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I like Melissa too!

I like Melissa, also. Yes, she's definitely a strong, overbearing person, but she does work very hard and gets the job done. If she were on my team at work, I might not like her personality, but I would be confident that she would get things done.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I don't like liars and people who take credit for other's ideas and plans. She is disgusting, loud, overbearing and just plain rude

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3394281;
    I don't like liars and people who take credit for other's ideas and plans. She is disgusting, loud, overbearing and just plain rude
    I don't buy that she took undue credit. Maybe she took too much, but she doesn't strike me as the kind of person to be stupid or shallow or desperate enough to do flat out lie. And, I tend to cut well-intentioned people slack when they make mistakes.

Sidebar: The red-headed card player is a good example. She was a shrew in the 1st and 2nd episodes but she redeemded herself in the wedding dress competition because she was honest and direct and she's in this thing for all the right reasons. Wasn't a fan, but now I am.

I understand that some of Melissa's teammates didn't think it was her idea, but I also think we missed alot in the editing. In fact, I tend to think the others didn't give her enough credit where credit was due and she said what she did to hold her own in this thing.

We'll never know the full story, but until we do, I'm not budging from my belief on this. I think Melissa and Joan are neither rude nor disgusting. Loud and overbearing, yes, but rude and disgusting, no.

Good we can agree to disagree on these boards....the back and forth allowed on FORT is one reason I stay here.
    Last edited by Jexter; 03-27-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3394803;
    I don't buy that she took undue credit. Maybe she took too much, but she doesn't strike me as the kind of person to be stupid or shallow or desperate enough to do flat out lie. And, I tend to cut well-intentioned people slack when they make mistakes.

Good we can agree to disagree on these boards....the back and forth allowed on FORT is one reason I stay here.
    oh but she absolutely DID take credit for Claudia's ideas during the Zappo's edition. Claudia came up with the story board and when Trump asked who's idea it was, Melissa plainly said MINE. Claudia was gracious enough to not whine like a baby and say no it wasn't. EVERY woman on the team was shocked that Melissa stole the credit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast