+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rivers - Season 2

Re: Melissa Rivers - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3430557;
    I don't care why or if she was wrongly fired. She acted like a fool & her mother did too. It was so over the top, that I was wondering if it was for real. People, this is a game & you don't even really get anything out of it except publicity. You can't tell me that these people couldn't afford to give to their charities on their own.

I don't think it is just about the money. It is also about getting the names of their charities out there so others hear and maybe contribute as well.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3425618;
    Trump was obviously very put off by the fact that she interrupted him while he was speaking. It's obvious he tries to goad people. He did that with Jesse James last week and the good in bed comment. Jesse had the restraint and good sense not to take the bait.
    Yes, I agree that Donald likes to goad them. I feel he is looking for the real strength of character and 'that winning attitude' when he does that. He would intimidate the crap out of me. Oh, but Jesse is so cool, laid back, and smooth, I really hope he can make it far, especially with his values. My opinion of Melissa is that she really messed up when she was such a whiner and used that uncalled for language. I am happy to see her go. I wish Joan had stayed, I like her, but she felt she had to defend her child. Oh well, Melissa has ridden on her coattails long enough. What a spoiled baby!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3425996;
    But Athena LOST and Annie said she pretty much did it ALL so she failed. She should have gotten the boot
    Yep, did you notice how when it was pointed out that Annie 'ran' the project, all of a sudden, she said, "Oh, no, I just asked what do you want me to do? No problem with me there." Back up, there, A.D., you dug this hole yourself! If she had been fired, I know that Brande could have worked fine with Melissa, Brande is pretty much a follower....IMHO. None of this excuses Melissa from acting like a spoiled brat and the fit she threw, and, man, that vulgarity! She kisses her Mom with that mouth? She was truly lacking class on this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhoundmom;3430324;
    Just finished watching the show last night and wow...Melissa definitely did not exit with ANY sort of class or dignity.

I kind of felt sorry for her and it made me wonder how she will fare later in life without mommy around.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp;3431879;
    Yep, did you notice how when it was pointed out that Annie 'ran' the project, all of a sudden, she said, "Oh, no, I just asked what do you want me to do? No problem with me there." Back up, there, A.D., you dug this hole yourself! If she had been fired, I know that Brande could have worked fine with Melissa, Brande is pretty much a follower....IMHO. None of this excuses Melissa from acting like a spoiled brat and the fit she threw, and, man, that vulgarity! She kisses her Mom with that mouth? She was truly lacking class on this episode.
    The Annie comment is exactly what Jim Kramer was referring to when he said earlier that she had it all set up to take the credit if they won and NOT to take the blame if they lost. Annie is extremely clever that way.

About Melissa kissing her mother with that mouth ... Where do you suppose she learned the vulgar nastiness that came out of it?

FORT Fogey

I don't care how anyone else acts, especially on a reality show. I felt badly for Melissa when she was clearly being shut out by Annie and Brandy. It really did smack of Mean Girls and very high school. Neither of them were even cordial to her. These are grown women! I would have been furious, missunderstood and frustrated too. It would have served her better to keep her mouth shut but that is just not her personality.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3425957;
    I believe she got exactly what she deserved, and went out in the most classless exit this season. (as did her mother)
    You're being kind. Those were the two most classless exits I have EVER seen on a reality tv show.

FORT Fogey

I thought the exit was brilliant! Television gold for ol' DT.

The whole thing is being set up by Trump. It's going to come down to this: Joan will come back and in the end, it will be Joan against Annie with Joan working with Melissa and maybe Jesse, and Annie working with Brande and ?
    But I can see this whole thing being fixed. The ONLY one I have gained respect for is Jesse. He has proven to be intelligent and level headed and a straight shooter. I used to think he was just a boozer bad ass biker. Don't think that any more.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by passiondiva;3432330;
    The whole thing is being set up by Trump. It's going to come down to this: Joan will come back and in the end, it will be Joan against Annie with Joan working with Melissa and maybe Jesse, and Annie working with Brande and ?
    But I can see this whole thing being fixed. The ONLY one I have gained respect for is Jesse. He has proven to be intelligent and level headed and a straight shooter. I used to think he was just a boozer bad ass biker. Don't think that any more.
    I do believe it is set up to a degree. I don't think Trump and production knew how the personalities would react to each other so they entered this season allowing it to unfold. As things progressed they saw who would make the best finale.

Rodman was on the list of keepers but Trump just could not find any more excuses to keep him so he was forced to fire him. Joan and Annie are TV gold so I expect to see them in the end barring one of them screwing up so badly that it would not be logical to keep them. I doubt that will happen.

+ Reply to Thread