+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Khloe Kardashian - Season 2

Khloe Kardashian - Season 2

Khloe Kardashian is the youngest of the three sisters introduced to Hollywood with the dramedy "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." The show, which has quickly became one of the highest-rated shows on E!, gives the audience a glimpse into the lives of the Kardashian clan. The hit series rocketed 24-year-old Kardashian into the spotlight, enabling her to develop her own fan base, prove her strengths as a TV personality and initiate a series of projects to keep her busy.

Aside from maintaining her daily blog, which reached one million views in its first month online, Kardashian now works as a spokesperson for Crest. She contributes to MSN.com and uses her attractive, outgoing personality to host behind-the-scenes and red carpet events for Celebuzz. In addition to dealing with the newfound responsibilities of being a reality star, Kardashian also manages DASH, the high-end women's boutique in Calabasas, California, that she owns and runs with her two sisters. Kardashian will be playing for the charity, The Brent Shapiro Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Awareness.

Khloe's charity is the Brent Shapiro Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Awareness

PERSONAL CONNECTION: Khloe chose this charity because the Shapiros are close family friends. Founded upon personal tragedy when Bob and Lynelle Shapiro lost their son to alcohol and drugs, the charity's vision is to conquer dependence by combating the fear and helplessness of addiction with awareness, compassion, and support. It is the mission of the Brent Shapiro Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Awareness to become a national leader in the fight against drug and alcohol dependence.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Khloe Kardashian - Season 2

What's more useless than Kim KarCashian dancing?

Khloe doing... whatever.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3351464;
    What's more useless than Kim KarCashian dancing?

Khloe doing... whatever.
    FUNNY! I agree. These girls are wasted space. At least from what I've seen anyway.

Yikes! This one's just as bad as (if not worse than) Brande. I truly hope she's the first one fired.

I thought she got quite the bitch edit last night. I'd like to see her gone early.

Me too! Does not bring much to the table.

I don't really mind her 1 way or the other. I think she's just realizing what she got herself into. She seems like a duck out of water, but I think she may surprise us and stay in for a while.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

One thing for sure those Kardashian girls have the BOOTY.

+ Reply to Thread