+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Joan Rivers - Season 2

Re: Joan Rivers - Season 2

Aaaaaaand there goes the foul-mouthed, mean-spirited harridan I've been revolted by for decades. I am not remotely surprised by the classless quality of her exit.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I really like Joan. I think she's fiercely loyal. And she calls a snake a snake. Now, she can let her mouth get away from her, but don't we all do that from time to time?

There is calling a snake a snake, Joan went past that. I was appalled by her Hitler comments and the foul behavior of her and her mini me.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3425608;
    I really like Joan. I think she's fiercely loyal. And she calls a snake a snake. Now, she can let her mouth get away from her, but don't we all do that from time to time?
    She is quite a natural comedianne, loved her comment that Annie would need 2 plastic surgeons to give her a face lift when she gets old (since she is 2 faced)!!!!LOL I for one will be sad if she does not return and will miss her take on things as she gives this season much needed humor. I like Jesse James the next best but he will find it a hard road to get to the finals since he has not earned much money. Clint is a likeable guy but he is so dry and stone faced. Annie is a shoe in at this point and it would be nice to see her and Joan battle the ending out!!!!!!!! Alas the commercial for next week seem to show Joan does not return

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3425626;
    She is quite a natural comedianne, loved her comment that Annie would need 2 plastic surgeons to give her a face lift when she gets old (since she is 2 faced)!!!!LOL I for one will be sad if she does not return and will miss her take on things as she gives this season much needed humor. I like Jesse James the next best but he will find it a hard road to get to the finals since he has not earned much money. Clint is a likeable guy but he is so dry and stone faced. Annie is a shoe in at this point and it would be nice to see her and Joan battle the ending out!!!!!!!! Alas the commercial for next week seem to show Joan does not return
    Joan should know about two faces she has two and both are horrible. The woman's eyes are slowly being sewn shut with the plastic surgery. Depending on what direction she looks either like a bobcat or Howard the duck.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I wonder if she's coming back? She's said a couple times she was leaving but always shown up again. I would love to see her square off with Annie again.

I appreciate the explanation of the two-face thing. I was scratching my head wondering what she meant when she said Annie would need two Surgeons. I hope Joan sticks around. I like the fact that she is so domineering and opinionated for the sake of the show. I even wondered if when Trump fired Herschel and Natalie if he wasn't keeping those who would bring both money making AND color to the show. And, say what you want, Joan Rivers brings plenty of color.

Funny that she said Annie would need 2 surgeons ... how many has SHE had ????? Whomever they were, they turned her into a duck. Watch her waddle out the door, and her hair style doesn't help either.

I assume her actions are because she was promised that one of them would be F2. Otherwise, she's old enough to know that in a game it's everyone for themselves and if you can't handle it you need to leave. They seem surprised that the other celebrities would fight to stay there, instead of quietly laying down so that MElissa would continue on. No one set MElissa up, MElissa seemed able enough to insert herself prominently whenever she needed to, she just tried the "pity me" card and it failed.

The theme says it all: It's not personal, it's just business. Money talks. Jesse would have been the one out the door if his team had lost.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

It's ironical that when Hershelle left, watching how classy he was throughout the show, Joan wanted to write a letter to his mom saying how well she raised him (which was very nice!). Now that Melissa has left, watching her whine and finally throw a hissy fit when fired, shouldn't she write a letter to Melissa's mother telling her how terrible a job she did at raising Melissa :-)
    Last edited by SurferBlonde; 04-27-2009 at 07:57 PM.

SO does Joan return or not? Just guessing, I'd say no?

+ Reply to Thread