+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Joan Rivers - Season 2

Re: Joan Rivers - Season 2

I think even with Clint Black, Joan has been really nasty..unnecessarily nasty.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Anytime the person speaking to Donald chooses not to fawn over MELISSA, they are two-faced, snake, etc. Please go home, two- headed monster. If it were just Joan she would be fine but she had to bring her Satan Spawn with her. Enough already.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

i hate joan and when ever someone brings melissa in a room they are a snake or a low life.to say last week annie duke would spit on her mom if she was in the street and needed help is stupidity and also cruel.next week she calls refers to annie as hitler which shows how nuts the old girls is.as a jew im ashamed of her and her antics on the show.She referred to natalie as not bright but then in the boardroom said she was a good leader but knocked annie for not putting down brande.i hope joan doesnt win as shes pure evil and she is even lower class then amerosa was.

Isn't editing wonderful? I was so impressed with her. Now she's just white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3412763;
    Isn't editing wonderful? I was so impressed with her. Now she's just white trash.
    Isn't it? I was honestly stunned by her the first couple of episodes because I have always thought her to be hateful, shrill and petty and she didn't appear to be that way at all. What we are seeing now is the Joan I always believed her to be. Yes! Vindication. I love vindication.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I do understand Joan's take on Annie about being two faced. Annie is an agressive woman who is definitely out for numero uno. It was interesting that Donald suggested Joan for project manager against her and he must have for drama between the two. The brief glimpse of Peirs being there to check up on them was tantalizing because he was just as agressive in the season he won. Even though Joan has her own very successful jewelry line I suspect her team will lose this challenge and she will be the one to go home for assigning Natalie who chose pretty petite pieces that do not look like they would garner high dollar bidding. That task should clearly have been done by Joan since she knows what jewellry sells.

FORT Fan

I agree with you all - Joan is nasty and ugly and is Amarosa 2.0. Maybe she knows that without her being the Mama Bear, baby bear Melissa can't handle the world on her own! Which speaks volumes about her faith or respect for her grown-up daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3412854;
    I do understand Joan's take on Annie about being two faced. Annie is an agressive woman who is definitely out for numero uno. It was interesting that Donald suggested Joan for project manager against her and he must have for drama between the two. The brief glimpse of Peirs being there to check up on them was tantalizing because he was just as agressive in the season he won. Even though Joan has her own very successful jewelry line I suspect her team will lose this challenge and she will be the one to go home for assigning Natalie who chose pretty petite pieces that do not look like they would garner high dollar bidding. That task should clearly have been done by Joan since she knows what jewellry sells.
    Annie is playing a game. That's the point that escapes Joan Rivers. She acts like they've been friends for 50 years and Annie is Melissa's godmother. But there never was a relationship between Annie and Joan--Annie owes her nothing--and this is a game.

Omarosa was the Supreme B-tch before this show. She's been topped by Grandma Joan (75 years old). As bad as Omarosa was, I don't remember her being filled with rage. It is so inappropriate for old women to be so angry. Fortunately her daughter Melissa has more self-control. Sure she gets upset, too, but she never blows a gasket or spews venom.

Too bad Joan couldn't spend some of that $125,000 she spent on her plastic surgery to change her character. She's a beauty mogul with inner beauty issues. She'll need to learn a few virtues or one day die of a heart attack.

I don't agree that Joan is Dramarosa - Melissa is. Dramarosa was very quick to steal credit for others work and to lie lie lie about her own performance. Extremely delusional, just like Dramarosa. Extremely self-obsessed, just like Dramarosa.

I believe Joan has been way too emotional during these tasks and should never have said aloud what she was thinking about certain people. She doesn't seem to have a filter and things just spew out of her mouth, which was dead wrong. That said, comparing her to Amorossa is a gross injustice. Amorossa always portrayed herself as an arrogant, self-centered, ego maniac which is something you can't say about Joan Rivers.

+ Reply to Thread