+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Joan Rivers - Season 2

Re: Joan Rivers - Season 2

Thats a switch when someone mentioned this was for the Charity when her spawn was fired she didn't seem happy and gave them a nasty look for mentioning it. I guess for Joan Charity only matters when she decides it does.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yeah, Brandi told Joan she was doing it for her charity, and Joan thought that was a lousy motivation, LOL.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3409269;
    Okay I don't mean to be insensitive here at all... but it has been brought up that Joan has suffered a heartache few can imagine... this heartache is most always used to describe Joan. Now admittedly I never have been a Joan Rivers fan so really wasn't interested in her personal life, but was there more to the story than Joan bouncing back after her husbands suicide? She is not the only woman to loose a husband to suicide, nor is she the only celebrity to loose a loved one by suicide. And Yes, it is a terrible thing to go through, but why has it become a way of defining Joan Rivers?
    If I was married to Joan Rivers, I would have to commit suicide as well....

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I haven't seen any mention on FORT of Joan River's passing, and I had to say something. I've been so very, very sad about Joan's death. I have followed her career and enjoyed her (and her family) for almost as long as I can remember, and I admired her tremendously, even as I cringed sometimes when her jokes were a little too off kilter. At 81 years old, Joan was active, vibrant, witty and funny as HELL!!! Her death was heartbreaking! It was so unnecessary and was pure medical malpractice. Doing surgery on an 81 year old woman in an out-patient clinic is criminally irresponsible! Any major failure can happen, and there's no emergency equipment available that can handle such an event. In Joan's case, her heart stopped, she stopped breathing, and there wasn't a thing they could do about it. Unbelievable! My heart breaks for Melissa and her son.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I haven't seen any mention on FORT of Joan River's passing, and I had to say something. I've been so very, very sad about Joan's death. I have followed her career and enjoyed her (and her family) for almost as long as I can remember, and I admired her tremendously, even as I cringed sometimes when her jokes were a little too off kilter. At 81 years old, Joan was active, vibrant, witty and funny as HELL!!! Her death was heartbreaking! It was so unnecessary and was pure medical malpractice. Doing surgery on an 81 year old woman in an out-patient clinic is criminally irresponsible! Any major failure can happen, and there's no emergency equipment available that can handle such an event. In Joan's case, her heart stopped, she stopped breathing, and there wasn't a thing they could do about it. Unbelievable! My heart breaks for Melissa and her son.
    There lots of posts under Rest in Peace.. Rest In Peace.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    There lots of posts under Rest in Peace.. Rest In Peace.
    Thanks so much for letting me know, Fanny Mare. I'll re-post there.
    momrek06 likes this.

Joan Rivers was a guest-judge on a couple of episodes in the upcoming season. I assume they'll play it like normal but add in an announcement before each episode.

+ Reply to Thread