+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Joan Rivers - Season 2

Re: Joan Rivers - Season 2

In my opinion, this episode proves that the Rivers' twins had in their contracts that one would be in F2. If anyone else had walked off the show like J did they wouldn't get past security the next day. (Remember T was fired for trying to support her Project Manager.) Not only was she welcomed back and PRAISED for her "professionalism" in returning (after her hissy fit), she somehow gets into F2. Brande, Jesse and Clint deserved it more than she did ... and none of them went elsewhere during a task.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3435057;
    In my opinion, this episode proves that the Rivers' twins had in their contracts that one would be in F2. If anyone else had walked off the show like J did they wouldn't get past security the next day. (Remember T was fired for trying to support her Project Manager.) Not only was she welcomed back and PRAISED for her "professionalism" in returning (after her hissy fit), she somehow gets into F2. Brande, Jesse and Clint deserved it more than she did ... and none of them went elsewhere during a task.
    Donald Trump likes to play favorites he only allows friends to miss days of work. Chloe got fired for doing what was required by a court of law and Joan was allowed to play and leave to inflict her comedy on people at the same time.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

^ ^ I agree. Are they going to change the rule and let others leave when they're ticked off, like Joan did?? And then worse yet, allow them to come back of their own accord as she did?? Seems good enough for Joan, it should be for others as well.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

to be fair, JOan completed the task and came back before anything new started. All she missed was an evening of nothing

Nothing new had started, but Joan left sulking just because Melissa was sent home. It was childish and pouty. If they leave, they should be out of the game, IMO.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I'm a Joan fan and can 't stand Annie in any way, shape or form -- I've been watching the show with my 19 yr old son and even he's said that if you had to describe Annie in one word it would be "b!tch". All Joan and Melissa have been doing is exposing Annie for her two-faced'ness. Joan's ability to get over her differences with Clint says to me that she's able to admit when she's wrong and in Annie's case I don't believe she is.

I agree with Melissa that Annie and Brandi were very "highschool" with all their wispering and were "mean girls" toward Melissa and the rest of the team -- I feel sorry for Brandi though 'cause she got played like a fiddle by Annie - I bet she's embarrassed watching the footage and hearing everything Annie's done.

I'm looking for a Joan win on Sunday -- Annie winning the Apprentice would be ridiculous in my opinion as it would be more about her playing people, even Trump, than being a successful business person.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I never saw Annie playing anyone. she is a shrewd upfront tell-it-like-it-is person. Melissa Rivers sounded very paranoid accusing Brandi and Annie of talking about her. When was this?? I didnt see it happen....ever. Melissa had to have things her way, or she was sulking. It was time for her to hit the road.

Joan needs to pull out all the stops in the final, Annie is a tuff women and will stop at nothing in order to win (as we've seen a couple times so far).
    Whatever friends Joan has left from her showbiz days she needs them to step up and bring in some $$$ as it seems that's all Trump is focusing on, doesn't matter how well the task went or who did what for the task, only who brought in the most cash. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3436051;
    I never saw Annie playing anyone. she is a shrewd upfront tell-it-like-it-is person. Melissa Rivers sounded very paranoid accusing Brandi and Annie of talking about her. When was this?? I didnt see it happen....ever. Melissa had to have things her way, or she was sulking. It was time for her to hit the road.
    Joan said it was mostly off camera, and that when the camera started rolling she changed.. I believe her as she's a lot more credible than Annie IMO

that whole Hitler thing got blown out of proportion too - Trump was talking about how Annie seemed to be nice on the surface that's when Joan made the comment that so was Hitler... to me that didn't mean she was comparing Annie to Hitler, just that appearances could be deceiving.

Brandi and Annie did leave Melissa out and set her up to get fired that was very obvious to me, they weren't working as a team to win, they were acting more like children ignoring somebody, whereas Joan was able to overlook her differences with Clint and worked for the betterment of the team, truly the bigger person in all of this and definitley more professional.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I dont recall Brandi or Annie ever talking about Melissa on camera, and if it was off camera, Id be hesitant to believe that coming from Joan. In fact, they told her they were NOT going against her. Melissa continued her paranoia about how the two were ganging up on her. I think Melissa's own negativity and the fact she had herself convinced Brandi and Annie were going to go against her, finally did her in on this show. She in turn then was negative and became very unwilling to work as a team. That was her downfall, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread