+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Joan Rivers - Season 2

Re: Joan Rivers - Season 2

I think she'll be back so she can try to keep Annie from winning the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde;3425993;
    It's ironical that when Hershelle left, watching how classy he was throughout the show, Joan wanted to write a letter to his mom saying how well she raised him (which was very nice!). Now that Melissa has left, watching her whine and finally throw a hissy fit when fired, shouldn't she write a letter to Melissa's mother telling her how terrible a job she did at raising Melissa :-)
    *snerk* She should indeed write an excoriating letter to Melissa's mom telling her what an appalling job she did.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3425460;
    Aaaaaaand there goes the foul-mouthed, mean-spirited harridan I've been revolted by for decades. I am not remotely surprised by the classless quality of her exit.

That's exactly what I wanted to say.

ETA: I sure hope all "those people" that she's met in Vegas remember how she could give to sh#%s about them. Especially since they are probably the ones who go to her obnoxious shows.
    Last edited by Maveno; 04-27-2009 at 10:24 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Joan has a blog on QVC where she comments after every episode. She didn't say too much about Trump but did claim that Brande flirted with Jim Cramer and that's why they fired Melissa. It also reads as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    though she will be back on the show.
    CYA

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3426635;
    Joan has a blog on QVC where she comments after every episode. She didn't say too much about Trump but did claim that Brande flirted with Jim Cramer and that's why they fired Melissa. It also reads as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    though she will be back on the show.
    So much about her "if Melissa leaves, I'll walk" comment.

Why oh why would that let that harridan back ?? She disrespected everyone there, including Trump and producers. Good Riddance.
    (Yes, I know some will say it's for 'good tv', but I say her absence is good tv!)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think she'll be back and more determined than ever. I doubt she's going to let Annie get the best of her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3428810;
    I think she'll be back and more determined than ever. I doubt she's going to let Annie get the best of her.
    I am sure that their contracts do not allow any of them to walk off the show. This is, most likely, true with all reality shows. Of course she will be back. I find her entertaining. So she is outragous, I don't care. Let her spin and sit back and watch the fireworks.

I'm cheering for Joan. Wish she hadn't walked off, and I want her back. She is one savvy lady, sharp-witted, smart, and street-smart too. I believe she's calculated how to handle the remainder of this gig, and I hope she prevails! The entertainment world has not always treated her kindly, though I believe she deserves a lot of respect for her work. You go girl!!!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3428277;
    Why oh why would that let that harridan back ?? She disrespected everyone there, including Trump and producers. Good Riddance.
    (Yes, I know some will say it's for 'good tv', but I say her absence is good tv!)
    We don't know how the footage was sliced & diced, but I'm betting Joan and Trump agreed on her walkout.... and her comeback. They're friends, aren't they? Disrespect is the order of the day on this show, and Joan looks to me no different from the others, excepting Duke, of course, who is a formidable and evil enemy. I hope to see Joan on the next challenge.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread