+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jesse James - Season 2

Jesse James - Season 2

Jesse James can be called many things: custom bike and car builder, producer, publisher, television host and restaurateur. James is currently in production for his new show "Jesse James Is a Dead Man" which will premiere on Spike TV. This past summer, James hit the road and toured across the United States to talk to the American worker one-on-one to launch his new clothing line Jesse James Industrial Work Wear, which is currently available in Wal-Mart stores nationwide. James also founded West Coast Choppers, which creates custom-made motorcycles.

In 2000, James was the subject of "Motorcycle Mania" which chronicled his everyday life as a motorcycle builder on the Discovery Channel. James established a loyal following who would tune in for 85 episodes to watch the anti-host in his best known role on the international television hit "Monster Garage," in which he produced and starred. In 2006, he opened the restaurant Cisco Burger, named after his beloved pit bull Cisco. James will be playing for the charity, Long Beach Education Foundation.

Jesse's charity is the Long Beach Education Foundation

PERSONAL CONNECTION: When Jesse was a seventh grader, he took a child's bicycle, customized it, and sold it at a premium. It was the beginning of an incredible career for him. Twenty-five years later, Jesse feels industrial arts in the United States are underfunded. The Long Beach Education Foundation is the single largest donor to the Long Beach Unified School District, which directs donations to students and public schools. It is Jesse's hope that students will discover the industrial arts -- wood shop, mechanics, architecture, welding and other hand crafts -- and have opportunities that will change their lives. can be called many things: custom bike and car builder, producer, publisher, television host and restaurateur. James is currently in production for his new show "Jesse James Is a Dead Man" which will premiere on Spike TV. This past summer, James hit the road and toured across the United States to talk to the American worker one-on-one to launch his new clothing line Jesse James Industrial Work Wear, which is currently available in Wal-Mart stores nationwide. James also founded West Coast Choppers, which creates custom-made motorcycles.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Jesse James - Season 2

Who?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Premium Member

Mr. Sandra Bullock, yes.

My pre-show favourite. I guess Jesse is mainly a celebrity only to gearheads, but he has for-real business experience, was successful even pre-Sandra, and started with nothing. I think he'll get some instant respect from Trump for those reasons.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I hope he does well! I am not a motorcycle person by any means and I LOVED Monster Garage. Started watching because of him and fell for the show!

Did great loved that he wanted to name his team FUBAR. Still makes me giggle. Hey his Cupcake truck with his photos were superior to the women.

FORT Fogey

Never watched his tv show and never will, but I enjoyed him on the Apprentice.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by rockyone;3359560;
    Did great loved that he wanted to name his team FUBAR. Still makes me giggle. Hey his Cupcake truck with his photos were superior to the women.
    I agree with you on both points!

I know of him, just never watched any of his shows. But so far, he is one of my favorites on Apprentice! I loved his "These cupcakes taste like ass!" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by rockyone;3359560;
    Yeah, the truck was pretty impressive and they didn't even talk about that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast