+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jesse James - Season 2

Re: Jesse James - Season 2

Jesse is a riot! I hope he wins, but I am afraid the River's may have a lock.

Thought it was smart of Jesse to split his team with Brande & Annie cooking and Melissa and him doing advertising/marketing. I was worried when Piers confronted him about fund rasing that he was toast. He has been using his smarts instead of his contacts and that is industrious of him. Glad his team actually won and he survived for next week.

If looks could kill, Piers would be a dead man right now. Jesse didn't like the implications, made by Piers, about his wife's friends (Hollywood stars) contributions......or lack thereof. It's obvious Jesse wants to keep his wife et al out of this show and I say good for him. He's doing very well on his own.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;3419069;
    If looks could kill, Piers would be a dead man right now. Jesse didn't like the implications, made by Piers, about his wife's friends (Hollywood stars) contributions......or lack thereof. It's obvious Jesse wants to keep his wife et al out of this show and I say good for him. He's doing very well on his own.
    That entire exchange - especially Trump's contributions - made me mad. Jesse was brought on the show for the work he's done, not for the woman he's married. I could kind of understand Piers bringing her into it, from the standpoint of resources to call on to raise money. However, once it trailed off into "Why did she marry him ... he must be good in bed" I think Jesse would have been justified in jumping over the table, resigning, and then taking care of "business". It was out of line. The class and intelligence that Jesse has shown thus far in the competition -- I've got a feeling THAT is why Sandra married him.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3419073;
    That entire exchange - especially Trump's contributions - made me mad. Jesse was brought on the show for the work he's done, not for the woman he's married. I could kind of understand Piers bringing her into it, from the standpoint of resources to call on to raise money. However, once it trailed off into "Why did she marry him ... he must be good in bed" I think Jesse would have been justified in jumping over the table, resigning, and then taking care of "business". It was out of line. The class and intelligence that Jesse has shown thus far in the competition -- I've got a feeling THAT is why Sandra married him.
    I think Trump made the good in bed comment because he wants people to beleive that about him and Melania
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Jesse definitely showed a lot of class when Trump made that remark.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3419089;
    I think Trump made the good in bed comment because he wants people to beleive that about him and Melania
    Cause we all know that's why she married him.....and if you believe that, I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3419073;
    You're absolutely right. It's guys like Jesse, who women find attractive for their character instead of their wallet, that make Trump and others like him feel insecure. Jesse stayed true to who he is and let Trump make an a$$ of himself.

FORT Newbie

Jesse already said on last week's show that he wants to save his fundraising bullets for when it can benefit his charity. Given that, I'm sure he was disappointed to be PM in a non-fundraising challenge (Annie gets to give $200K+ and he only gets to give $20K???). Perhaps he's holding back for a second PM gig on a task where there are bigger bucks to be earned.

Quote Originally Posted by grblizz;3419740;
    Perhaps he's holding back for a second PM gig on a task where there are bigger bucks to be earned.
    There are the $20K challenges and the fundraising challenges. No other options so far on CA or CA2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast