+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jesse James - Season 2

Re: Jesse James - Season 2

I am really liking Jesse! I knew nothing about him (personality wise or other) except that he worked on bikes (or cars?) and married Sandra Bullock.

He seems to be a straight shooter...last week's boardroom (when Scott Hamilton went home) was so funny when everyone was blaming Tom Green and Trump says "Jesse, who would you fire?" and Jesse's one word..."Clint". Just made me laugh and was happy to see him present his own opinion separate from the others.

But all in all I like that he doesn't panic, has a good (somewhat dry) sense of humor, and seems to be a good businessman. Hope he stays on for a while!

edited...my "knocking on wood" text wasn't included for some reason!

FORT Fogey

What a nifty and smart man!

I loved it when he pointed out that Dennis picked on the smallest guy in the group. Hilarious. I'm so glad he's on the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3393574;
    What a nifty and smart man!
    It says alot about Sandra Bullock that she married this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3399460;
    It says alot about Sandra Bullock that she married this guy.
    Sandra Bullock is the only celebrity I am actually envious of, and not because of her very cool spouse. When she was single, she bought a house and renovated it mainly with her own hands, sanding the floors, doing drywall, all the fun stuff. I'm not envious that she has had the opportunity to do this stuff (god knows I've had more than enough opportunities to do the same thing), but I am envious that she has the strength and determination to get the job done all by herself.

How sad is it that I'm not remotely jealous of spa going or giant diamond wearing, but the ability to do grunt work just turns me green?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by greyhoundmom;3387667;
    I am really liking Jesse! I knew nothing about him (personality wise or other) except that he worked on bikes (or cars?) and married Sandra Bullock.

He seems to be a straight shooter...last week's boardroom (when Scott Hamilton went home) was so funny when everyone was blaming Tom Green and Trump says "Jesse, who would you fire?" and Jesse's one word..."Clint". Just made me laugh and was happy to see him present his own opinion separate from the others.

But all in all I like that he doesn't panic, has a good (somewhat dry) sense of humor, and seems to be a good businessman. Hope he stays on for a while!

edited...my "knocking on wood" text wasn't included for some reason!
    In the world of custom bikes, that's like saying that Picasso worked with paints.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I've really grown to like him. He was great in the last episode where, during the Dennis intervention, he alluded to his alcohol problems in the past.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 04-02-2009 at 06:39 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Who is John Galt?

He is quickly becoming my favorite on the show. When Sandra Bullock married him, I couldn't see the attraction, but now I see it. He is smart, articulate, astute, creative, and a quick thinker (even though he is a very slow talker). He is quiet and controlled. He only talks when he has something to say and when he does, he gets right to the heart of the matter with no talkative side trips (ego or otherwise).

I loved how he was having fun on the set. Gliding across the screen behind the little All people ... that was cool. I do like him, and think Sandra is a lucky gal.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3404602;
    He is quickly becoming my favorite on the show. When Sandra Bullock married him, I couldn't see the attraction, but now I see it. He is smart, articulate, astute, creative, and a quick thinker (even though he is a very slow talker). He is quiet and controlled. He only talks when he has something to say and when he does, he gets right to the heart of the matter with no talkative side trips (ego or otherwise).
    Now see when i read they got married, I saw it right away. I also thought they are a great fit! Both are real, down to earth, honest people. I always ahd a crush on Jesse anyway since Monster Garage! They are both lucky people i think.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast