+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jesse James - Season 2

Re: Jesse James - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3374042;
    Yeah, the truck was pretty impressive and they didn't even talk about that.
    That sort of detail will be featured if part of the challenge is presentation.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3373243;
    ...I loved his "These cupcakes taste like ass!" comment.
    that was pretty funny, wasn't it?

i knew who he was only becuase i adore sandra. but i've never watched him on anything. i was quite surprised when he opened his mouth ... he doesn't talk like the tough guy he appears to be. he actually has kind of a wussy voice.
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 03-08-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3353089;
    My pre-show favourite. I guess Jesse is mainly a celebrity only to gearheads, but he has for-real business experience, was successful even pre-Sandra, and started with nothing. I think he'll get some instant respect from Trump for those reasons.
    Yup, I agree. I've had the pleasure of working professionally with Jesse James and he is an absolutely brilliant businessman. I was very impressed with how involved he is in every aspect of his company. He's delegated the tasks of running parts of the company to talented people, and he regularly weighs in on every business decision, no matter how small.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3374299;
    That sort of detail will be featured if part of the challenge is presentation.
    Yes, or if his role in the task had been questioned they would've shown it as his contribution. Still, I personally would've liked a better look at the van - kindof caught it in the background of a couple shots but I felt like I didn't get the full appreciation of it - perhaps instead of one of the 18 shots of the disgusting-looking cupcakes the guys made?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3374725;
    Yup, I agree. I've had the pleasure of working professionally with Jesse James and he is an absolutely brilliant businessman. I was very impressed with how involved he is in every aspect of his company. He's delegated the tasks of running parts of the company to talented people, and he regularly weighs in on every business decision, no matter how small.

WHen I saw him on another show, and seemed like ass. I realize he's a cool dude, and smart, but will not win the show.

I'm loving Jesse James, he is undoubtedly my favorite male on the show. The men are bickering like sorority girls but he's professional and true to himself.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I used to watch him on Monster Garage because my husband liked it. He led his team on that show well. It will be interesting to see him as PM.
    Last edited by craftylady; 03-10-2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: misspelled word

Quote Originally Posted by RAULINI1;3376760;
    WHen I saw him on another show, and seemed like ass. I realize he's a cool dude, and smart, but will not win the show.
    Piers isn't the nicest guy and he won.

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;3377579;
    Piers isn't the nicest guy and he won.
    Hah, good point. I disliked Piers intensely. Jesse is pretty rude and blunt but he also seems to have a wicked sense of humour that I didn't see in Piers. I'm looking forward to seeing him as PM because I don't think he's going to take any crap from anyone, and I think they'll all work hard for him.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

yeah, Jesse is the one I can't wait to see as PM. I think he will do great, and know how to manage the ill-mannered 'children' of the team (no matter what the makeup is at that point)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast