+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Claudia Jordan - Season 2

Claudia Jordan - Season 2

Claudia Jordan is a model for NBC's "Deal or No Deal" and currently holds the #1 box, indicative of her rise up in the business. Jordan became Miss Teen Rhode Island and later competed in Miss Teen USA. As an adult, she won Miss Rhode Island USA and competed in the Miss USA pageant. It was only the third time in 46 years that anyone representing Rhode Island made the top ten. East Providence even named May 16th "Claudia Jordan Day." Besides competing in pageants, Jordan was an impressive sprinter and earned all-state honors in track and field. She competed in several Junior Olympics and in college became an All-American sprinter in the 400-meter relay. Jordan is also fluent in Italian her mother being a first-generation Italian immigrant. After moving to Los Angeles, Claudia became a model on "The Price is Right." She went on to co-host a TV show with Carmen Electra called "Livin' Large" and worked as a correspondent for "The Best Damn Sports Show" and "5.4.3.2.1." She even had the opportunity to work with "Entertainment Tonight" for NFL Super Bowl Media Day. In 2009, she will be featured alongside Luke Wilson in a new film entitled "Middlemen." Jordan is also a real estate investor. Jordan will be playing for the charity, NAPSAC Foundation.

Claudia's charity is the National Association to Prevent Sexual Abuse of Children

PERSONAL CONNECTION: Claudia is deeply committed to protecting children, and believes strongly in NAPSAC's mission to prevent childhood sexual abuse. The organization also works with the criminal justice system to support survivors, and also connects survivors with each other to provide a network to support the healing process.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Claudia Jordan - Season 2

Oh come on. If we HAD to be subject to a DOND girl, couldn't it have been the FAR more memorable Leyla (#13) or Tameka (#21)?

Or better yet... NO DOND models?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Krom, you know them by name and number?

She reminds me of Apollonia, one of Prince's girls from back in the 80's.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3353528;
    Krom, you know them by name and number?
    I looked them up.

Okay, to be honest, I actually half remembered Leyla being #13. I seem to recall her guesting on the most recent, most crappy, season of Last Comic Standing and I think they mentioned it there. Also, while I haven't watched all that much DoND, I recall that they usually make a big deal over her being #13, because its traditionally such an unlucky number, but their supposedly random selection process has made sure the $1 milllion has landed there a disproportionate amount of the time.

I don't watch DOND, so I don't know her. As there are plenty of others who I do know and like, I won't be rooting for her unless she really impresses me in a major way.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Never thought holding a briefcase makes you a celebrity. Donald is really stretching this one. I think its the pagent thing maybe she has gossip on him. jk

Quote Originally Posted by rockyone;3359570;
    Never thought holding a briefcase makes you a celebrity. Donald is really stretching this one. I think its the pagent thing maybe she has gossip on him. jk
    She also smiled a lot and pointed at stuff on "The Price Is Right" before the Briefcase gig.

I think Anya #10 and Haley #25 are the most memorable. But I do like Claudia as well. I think everyone who watches the show has different favorites, but in terms of business sense, a lot of those girls are pretty good.
    Last edited by AsIs; 03-07-2009 at 10:16 PM.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I think she's gorgeous and she appears to have a brain as well.

After last night's showing, I am very glad to see her gone. Sure, Melissa has her faults, but she tried more than once to make up with Claudia and Claudia just would not accept it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast