+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clint Black - Season 2

Clint Black - Season 2

Clint Black has had a profound effect on the music industry, not only through his own recordings, but also through the establishment of his brainchild, Equity Music Group, a record company he co-founded in 2003.

He is a profound, not to mention prolific, songwriter. To date, he has written, recorded and released more than 100 songs, a benchmark in any artist's career. An astounding one third of the songs eligible for single release achieved hit song status at Country Radio. He has sold over 20 million albums worldwide. As a musician, he profoundly astounds -- he is an accomplished guitarist, and humbly describes himself as proficient on drums, harmonica, bass guitar and an assortment of percussion instruments.

Black will be playing for the charity, International Rett Syndrome Foundation.

Clint's charity is the International Rett Syndrome Foundation International Rett Syndrome Foundation - Home

PERSONAL CONNECTION: In 2003, Clint lost his 16-year old niece to Rett syndrome, a devastating neuro-developmental disorder. Clint is grateful for the opportunity to be working for the International Rett Syndrome Foundation, which funds research for treatment of the disease. Clint hopes that fundraising efforts may help find a cure for the disease that took his niece's life
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Clint Black - Season 2

I love Clint Black. Rooting for him.

Great man Love his eyes. I think he will go far and props to him for speaking up.

He just comes across as a very nice guy who doesn't seem like he'll throw anyone under the bus. I also like that he and Lisa Hartman have been married for many, many years. Seems like he has his head on straight.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3359603;
    He just comes across as a very nice guy who doesn't seem like he'll throw anyone under the bus. I also like that he and Lisa Hartman have been married for many, many years. Seems like he has his head on straight.
    Ditto. Pretty amazing stats on his songwriting as well. Not my cup of tea music-wise, but I can respect that. I hope we hear more from him in future episodes. Maybe we'll even get to see Lisa at some point.

P.S. Your avatar always cracks me up.

Lousy music, enormous ego, deadbeat dad. Mmmm mmmm, that's my kind of guy.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie

He look uncortable there, he actually is a humble guy. With all those weird carracters in the show, no wonder he is pissed off.

I like Clint. He has every right to speak up and give his opinions as the rest do, and I don't see him yelling or butting in at all as some of the contestants have said about him. He is one of my favorites there.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3376681;
    I read something else about him having another child. Does anyone know about that, the deadbeat dad thing?
    Darn Kangaroos!! I am le tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3376681;
    Where did you read about the deadbeat dad. I googled him and couldn't find a thing. Please tell if you know. Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast