+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brande Roderick - Season 2

Re: Brande Roderick - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;3377641;
    I don't think Melissa was on Celebrity Mole. She was on that I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here! show and I think she came in second. But she does seem competitive.
    she lost to JLos ex
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;3399015;
    I really like Brande so far on this show but looking at her face, I felt like it was clear she'd had some plastic surgery and botox there, so just out of curiosity I looked up her age - she's only 34. Doesn't she look older? I thought from the plastic look she has that she had to be at least 40. Anyway, don't get me wrong she's beautiful and she does seem to have some intelligence and social skills, but I feel like her plastic surgeon really did her wrong on the look that she has right now. Maybe it will look more natural eventually.
    Wow, that is surprising. I, too, think she's very attractive, nice, and smart.
    I think people should come to the realization that all this botox and plastic surgery doesn't make you look better. It just makes you look like someone who CAN AFFORD to have surgery.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I like Brande very much, she seems like a really happy, sweet person. Last week when she took that dog out for a walk, she was really funny about that way she not only 'baby-talked' the dog, but when she was trying to figure out if it was a girl or a boy, I thought it was funny.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3404008;
    I like Brande very much, she seems like a really happy, sweet person. Last week when she took that dog out for a walk, she was really funny about that way she not only 'baby-talked' the dog, but when she was trying to figure out if it was a girl or a boy, I thought it was funny.
    As someone who never once baby talked my child, i do it to my dog all the time.. and my mother laughs at me.. so I could see where she was coming from
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3404008;
    I'm a girl and completely heterosexual, but she's a catch!

Brains, beauty, and spirit. Genetic dispersions can be completely unfair.

I really like Brande, too. And, I love seeing a former playmate who is smart and not just falling back on her looks.

FORT Fan

I like Brande too. I wasn't expecting much from a Playmate, but she has the brains to run a successful business too. But I'd think that she is an exception among Hef's many playmates.

Just read in Donald's blog that Annie Duke and Brande go back a way as she is one of her clients or something like that. Maybe they were so friendly this last episode because they were friends before this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3414969;
    Just read in Donald's blog that Annie Duke and Brande go back a way as she is one of her clients or something like that. Maybe they were so friendly this last episode because they were friends before this show.
    I thought Annie was a poker player and Brande was a Playmate/actress. Does 1 of them have a business?

annie probably teaches celebs how to play poker. it's been a big deal lately...you see a lot of celebs in the tournaments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast