+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Andrew "Dice" Clay - Season 2

Re: Andrew "Dice" Clay - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by lovelane;3369102;
    Unless I missed it he never brought up his charity. That is a shame - he could of garnered some PR for StandUp for Kids.

I think his appearance on this show did not help his public image - at all. He will remain to be seen as a misogynistic has been.
    I don't think that's possible - thank goodness he's gone!

We are sooo glad this guy is off of the show! Who is he anyway, really? I have never heard of him, and he was making it sound like he is the most famous guy around. Good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3373244;
    Who is he anyway, really? I have never heard of him, and he was making it sound like he is the most famous guy around. Good riddance!
    Dude... he sold out Madison Square Garden...

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3373881;
    Dude... he sold out Madison Square Garden...
    Yeah ... what year was that? Seriously, he is so last century in more ways than one.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i've never liked him, and after seeing him on this show, i have an even stronger hate for him. i agree he did absolutely nothing to help his charity, instead wanting to put on a show for his "fans", which tells me what kind of guy he really was. what a freaking JERK.

I knew instantaneously that when he insulted Trump, and also Trump's daughter, that he would be fired.

If the project manager hadn't brought him back to the boardroom, it would have happened later on. Or maybe Trump would have changed the rules and fired him anyway (on the first episode).

I was actually briefly surprised that Trump didn't fire Rodman (for his dismal performance), as well. But they're friends, so...

Also, Dice needs to be informed that he's not "America's most controversial and outrageous comic of all time". That title would go to Lenny Bruce (in a good way). Dice has been trying to be the next Lenny Bruce (in a bad way) for way too many years. There are also other controversial comedians like Sam Kinison (in a good way) and others too numerous to mention. And Dice is not even close to being in the same league.
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 03-08-2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: lost part of my post
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

And how are impressions of Travolta and/or Stallone during sex controversial or outrageous anymore -- unless they're tied into a routine about geriatric sex? Dice just came off as a sad wannabe trying to revive a career that was long gone a decade ago.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3374605;
    And how are impressions of Travolta and/or Stallone during sex controversial or outrageous anymore -- unless they're tied into a routine about geriatric sex? Dice just came off as a sad wannabe trying to revive a career that was long gone a decade ago.
    That says it all right there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3373244;
    We are sooo glad this guy is off of the show! Who is he anyway, really? I have never heard of him, and he was making it sound like he is the most famous guy around. Good riddance!

Your right, if " KINGS of the UNIVERSE " he thought of that name . k. o. t. u . that shows how delusional he is. That guy has no idea what is going on, I dont have a lot of respect for him because s trapped in his own little world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3374605;
    It's really sad because he was funny 20 years ago, but it's like he hasn't left that time period at all. His impressions of Stallone and Travolta just made me want to throw up because it caused me involuntarily to picture ADC having sex. Gross.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast